For 2b -

Yet to come haha

Yet to come haha

Yet to some haha

Approx Time Taken -
For Bronze --
For Silver - -
For Gold - -

P.S - Just a post format for now, Will edit later when I come up with results.

EDIT.1 (11/3/21) : Came up with Bronze for 2A. Took 2 days and 12 hrs, but well I seriously started laddering today only, am quite busy this week, hehe.

Last edited:
hi question for anyone of yall who's reading this, how do you deal with the space alien necrozma.
its always a lost cause for me because i have no pokemon to even damage it before it kills me with its stupid laser
i have volcanion, silvally steel (yes i changed it from ground) and togekiss. no matter what sets i have it just, outright Kills me. i know its one of the meta pokemon here so any ideas to beat it is very much a godsend
and no, no changing volcanion :smogduck:

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hi question for anyone of yall who's reading this, how do you deal with the space alien necrozma.
its always a lost cause for me because i have no pokemon to even damage it before it kills me with its stupid laser
i have volcanion, silvally steel (yes i changed it from ground) and togekiss. no matter what sets i have it just, outright Kills me. i know its one of the meta pokemon here so any ideas to beat it is very much a godsend
and no, no changing volcanion :smogduck:
Necrozma loses to many of the top pokemon in the meta. Zygarde beats it with many sets (specially defensive WP, subtoxic, AV, subtoxic is best if you also wanna cover stall), urshifu kills it easily, sylveon tanks a prismatic laser and either goes Fake Tears into Custap Hyper Beam or just Yawns, AV drago can easily tank necrozma and beat it down, spectrier sets up and uses ghost stab, and so on. Less powerful but still solid counters are mons like tapu lele, hydreigon, latios, AV goodra, zarude, maranga zapdos, moltres-galar, chansey, and if you don't mind the occasional crit there's koko and registeel too.

Togekiss wins easily with the maranga twave encore set. Silvally can win if it's dark-type (or possibly psychic-type), though making togekiss twave might leave the team a bit vulnerable to mid-speed wallbreakers like modest naganadel and specs PZ (steelvally could possibly deal with those, depending on how you EV the set?).

can someone tell me how to deal with volcanion pls pls ty. to answer the above, spam urshifu.
Volcanion hard loses to basically all dragons (except maybe naga and hax) by virtue of its typing. Bulky special mons like chansey, togekiss, moltres-galar, and CM tapu lele can all tank its attacks pretty easily. A number of mons like band landoT, sub entei, band gdarm, and venusaur can beat nonscarf sets, which are a large majority. Specs PZ should almost always beat volcanion, as it can tank a hit from scarf and OHKOs everything else. Magnezone, especially specs magnezone, is a very splashable answer as well. Some funny lures include WP CM stored power tapu fini, AV landoT (Knock Off into EQ should kill every volcanion), and AV or band tyranitar.

Last edited:
Necrozma loses to many of the top pokemon in the meta. Zygarde beats it with many sets (specially defensive WP, subtoxic, AV), urshifu kills it easily, sylveon tanks a prismatic laser and either goes Fake Tears into Custap Hyper Beam or just Yawns, AV drago can easily tank necrozma and beat it down, spectrier sets up and uses ghost stab, and so on. Less powerful but still solid counters are mons like tapu lele, hydreigon, latios, AV goodra, zarude, maranga zapdos, moltres-galar, chansey, and if you don't mind the occasional crit there's koko and registeel too.

Togekiss wins easily with the maranga twave encore set. Silvally can win if it's dark-type (or possibly psychic-type), though making togekiss twave might leave the team a bit vulnerable to mid-speed wallbreakers like modest naganadel and specs PZ (steelvally could possibly deal with those, depending on how you EV the set?).

Volcanion hard loses to basically all dragons (except maybe naga and hax) by virtue of its typing. Bulky special mons like chansey, togekiss, moltres-galar, and CM tapu lele can all tank its attacks pretty easily. A number of mons like band landoT, sub entei, band gdarm, and venusaur can beat nonscarf sets, which are a large majority. Specs PZ should almost always beat volcanion, as it can tank a hit from scarf and OHKOs everything else. Magnezone, especially specs magnezone, is a very splashable answer as well. Some funny lures include WP CM stored power tapu fini, AV landoT (Knock Off into EQ should kill every volcanion), and AV or band tyranitar.
omg thank you for the advice you are a life saviour :psycry:
i'll choose whether to change sets or change pokemon entirely, so this is a great list for me to have! maybe after this i can finally stop losing to every damned necrozma—

can someone tell me how to deal with volcanion pls pls ty. to answer the above, spam av urshifu.
also answering this too, avalugg mirror coat is a funny lure in
tho make sure to be careful if theres volcanion with air balloon. yes thats rare, but it can still ohko a metagross so, yeah

Got Bronze Again....
Edit-But learnt that silvally really is a beast,I had a Sd Giga impact custap set (which most won't be ready for) and i only used silvally at a point (only one mon).I underestimated this mon:)

Attachments

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211101-193258_Chrome.jpg

gold: the zarude comes back
i slap myself for saying that zarude doesn't hring anything to the table
it wasn't because of it, it was because of me. for foolishly being so greedy and investing full attack on it instead of def and spdef despite having weakness policy on it.
silvally may have changed its memory to steel, but the team is still here. screw togekiss and its flinches, screw rillaboom and its substall set, screw tapu fini being tapu fini.
all i needed, was a swimming ring and a fashionable monkey.
(lord please dont send me back down again please please i dont wanna go back to the 1200s)
((also yes i do know my name is wrong because u accidentally added a 1. pls tell me this is alright or not, im willing to restart if i have to
also shoutout to the user Here Comes Team Charm! and SimonBoi for helping me out with my necrozma problem, and now i know how to tag :D thanks Luiw :psycry:))

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)