(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the ability on your Dream Ball Stunfisk?

Also you should probably post your trade thread in your signature.
Yeah just did not sure if I did correctly and I forgot not home but I can breed one if you wish what type of Iv spread would you like
Edit: I can breed you one but I'm leaving the house so it will take a while but I can make this trade happen

Last edited:
Yeah just did not sure if I did correctly and I forgot not home but I can breed one if you wish what type of Iv spread would you like
It'd prefer if it had Sand Veil it's (HA) but otherwise I'd like a Static one, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with a Bold nature. Could I get it with the EMs Earth Power, Curse, Shock Wave and Yawn?

Once we agree on a trade I'll start on Murkrow, note you will be going on a waiting list :).

It'd prefer if it had Sand Veil it's (HA) but otherwise I'd like a Static one, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with a Bold nature. Could I get it with the EMs Earth Power, Curse, Shock Wave and Yawn?

Once we agree on a trade I'll start on Murkrow, note you will be going on a waiting list :).
Can't promise on egg moves I'm not the best at breeding the rest might be manageable and yeah it was sand veil
Edit: if the egg moves matter that much I can throw in additional stuff but I'll still breed the stunfisk

No problem, I'll put the order down for your Murkrow?

Which EM do you want replaced with Feather Dance?
Lolz that's easy roost I already have the tm thank you so much I will get to the stunfisk soon I'm sorry in advance if you have to wait till tomorrow I have a bit of homework to do when I get home and the bunnelby is always ready alrighty then thanks

Lolz that's easy roost I already have the tm thank you so much I will get to the stunfisk soon I'm sorry in advance if you have to wait till tomorrow I have a bit of homework to do when I get home and the bunnelby is always ready alrighty then thanks
Good point. Roost is a TM so I may as well breed out Roost of them and replace it with Feather Dance or something of the like.

That's so problem. I'll have to get Murkow ready with Feather Dance. I have a couple other orders that take priority, have been waiting longer, but your order will come before my bulk ones.

Also, do you have a gender preference?

Female for both of mine.

Good point. Roost is a TM so I may as well breed out Roost of them and replace it with Feather Dance or something of the like.

That's so problem. I'll have to get Murkow ready with Feather Dance. I have a couple other orders that take priority, have been waiting longer, but your order will come before my bulk ones.

Also, do you have a gender preference?

Female for both of mine.
Figured you were gonna say that for the genders which will be fine and gender if you can female but if I have to I'll take a male and yeah no rush then I'll do it tomorrow so I won't be rushed either thanks for understanding

I've noticed you were out of Metal Coat stock. I am interested in your Magmarizer and Electrizer if you're interested in a couple Metal Coats.

I've noticed you were out of Metal Coat stock. I am interested in your Magmarizer and Electrizer if you're interested in a couple Metal Coats.
I think I have some on my game cart I just need to clone more. I'd be happy to do some Magmarizer and Electrizer for you though. Do you have any Y exclusive Mega stones I could clone (that I don't already have)? Otherwise, I'd do them for free :).

I think I have some on my game cart I just need to clone more. I'd be happy to do some Magmarizer and Electrizer for you though. Do you have any Y exclusive Mega stones I could clone (that I don't already have)? Otherwise, I'd do them for free :).
I have all the Y mega stones and can clone them myself. Which 2 are you most interested in?

Lady Valkyrie
Hello, I wanted to ask about your cloning services, I have some pokemon that I'd like to clone, they are Klefki, Fletchling, Bunnelby, espurr, Flabebe and Skrelp, all 6 shiny, I don't know as to what you refer when you say hack pokemon, I obtained them in trades from other shops here on smogon,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)