୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Can I adopt a 5 iv female
Name: Squirtle
Nature: Modest
Available Abilities: Rain Dish
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere

Thank you very much :D

Last edited:
im sorry for asking as there are already 2 requests above me but can I ask you to breed a 4-5iv adamant azumarill that would be great! :]

Gladly. What are you interested in? Make sure to list its IV spread and nature.

Name: Cranidos
Nature: Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 (This is okay right?)
Available abilities: Sheer Force
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Thrash, Slam, Whirlwind

You also made a slight typo on "Thrash for Cranidos. I should have my Pokemon cloned in a bit, how much longer will you be online?

Name: Cranidos
Nature: Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 (This is okay right?)
Available abilities: Sheer Force
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Thrash, Slam, Whirlwind

You also made a slight typo on "Thrash for Cranidos. I should have my Pokemon cloned in a bit, how much longer will you be online?
Fixed the typo, good catch. The pokemon you're giving me are perfect with correct natures and abilities, right? This Cranidos is taking forever to get...

Fixed the typo, good catch. The pokemon you're giving me are perfect with correct natures and abilities, right? This Cranidos is taking forever to get...
Wait a minute, I think I may have missed something, do you take clones? Because all of my Pokemon are cloned by my partner before I trade them. And yeah, they're all perfect. I don't mind taking a spitback female with 0 speed if you don't want to do perfect.

Wait a minute, I think I may have missed something, do you take clones? Because all of my Pokemon are cloned by my partner before I trade them. And yeah, they're all perfect. I don't mind taking a spitback female with 0 speed if you don't want to do perfect.
I don't care if I get cloned pokemon honestly.. they're all the same. It's unfair to just give you a spitback female for those three perfect pokemon so I'll try my best to give you the best one I hatch that has 0 speed, okay?

Nelson Tangela

I am interested in a female Cottonee in a Nest Ball. The IVs, ability, nature and egg moves do not matter to me, so any female will do. Thank you in advance.

IGN: Alex
FC: 3411-1575-2519

I don't care if I get cloned pokemon honestly.. they're all the same. It's unfair to just give you a spitback female for those three perfect pokemon so I'll try my best to give you the best one I hatch that has 0 speed, okay?
That'd be great thanks :) And I'll be able to trade up to around 12am PST and then I won't be able to trade until 4-5pm PST, maybe later depending on my schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)