୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it's not perfect :'(, it has exactly ONE IV in its Sp.Def stats, but considering its Sp.Def is pathetic to begin with, you'll find it at least a little bit useful.

No I don't mind if you use, but it only has 4IVs so hope you don't mind that.
I don't at all, I'll make sure to credit you for it. Once again, thank you!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
May I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female timid zorua? I can give you something nice in return :] *cough* shiny wooper *cough*

Hi, I'd really love a FEMALE Impish Bullet Proof [Nest Ball] Chespin; with the 4 aforementioned egg moves. I need it with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread.*

I didn't see a want list anywhere... do you just give them away for free?

*edit: mentioned in a follow up comment that the Iv spread doesn't matter as long as it's 5IV :)

Last edited:
Hey snoopy :D. Could I adopt a female jolly dream ball aerodactyl with the ability unnerve :3. It doesn't need to be perfect (Dat gender ratio). Also, was wondering if you were interested in anything from my thread that I could donate to you? I believe I saw that you did not have a dream ball clamperl, but it might not just be listed if you do have it :3

Last edited:
May I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female timid zorua? I can give you something nice in return :] *cough* shiny wooper *cough*
I'll start breeding for it in a few minutes.
Hey snoopy :D. Could I adopt a female jolly dream ball aerodactyl with the ability unnerve :3. It doesn't need to be perfect (Dat gender ratio). Also, was wondering if you were interested in anything from my thread that I could donate to you? I believe I saw that you did not have a dream ball clamperl, but it might not just be listed if you do have it :3
Dream Ball Clamperl is the second Hoenn pokemon I have listed :] but yeah, you can have a female HA Aerodactyl.

I'll start breeding for it in a few minutes.

Dream Ball Clamperl is the second Hoenn pokemon I have listed :] but yeah, you can have a female HA Aerodactyl.
Alright cool :3. Just let me know when it's ready ^^. Also, please excuse my extreme blindness XD

No idea why, but my internet is being stupid and I can't edit my previous post. In regards to the Chespin, I realised the IV spread doesn't matter as long as it's 5IV because I mainly want to use it for breeding if that's alright?

No idea why, but my internet is being stupid and I can't edit my previous post. In regards to the Chespin, I realised the IV spread doesn't matter as long as it's 5IV because I mainly want to use it for breeding if that's alright?
I have a 4 IV female Bullet Proof one ready right now if that'll do. If not, you're gonna have to wait until I'm done with the other three requests.

I'd really rather it be 5IV just to save time with breeding (I have enough trouble breeding good 5IV spreads as it is with 2x 6IV Pokemon lol). Sorry if I'm picky, but PLEASE don't feel rushed or anything. Finish your other requests and take all the time you need! Not in any hurry.

I'd really rather it be 5IV just to save time with breeding (I have enough trouble breeding good 5IV spreads as it is with 2x 6IV Pokemon lol). Sorry if I'm picky, but PLEASE don't feel rushed or anything. Finish your other requests and take all the time you need! Not in any hurry.
Alright, cool. I suggest you leave a pokemon on the GTS requesting the female Chespin then messaging me with the pokemon just to ensure you get it later on.

Hey just letting you know I just put a lvl 14 female Burmy up on GTS for when you have the poke. I have it set to requesting Chespin, female 1-10. The message is your Username.

Hey just letting you know I just put a lvl 14 female Burmy up on GTS for when you have the poke. I have it set to requesting Chespin, female 1-10. The message is your Username.
I couldn't find it, which means that someone else probably sent you a Chespin. Make sure to PM me next time so that only I know what you put on the GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)