Loukas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• E ligo apo ola...Exei pollous ellhnes gt dn exw vrei pollous?
    Eisai Pokemon Online twra na kanoume kamia maxh h ba?
    Yeah, while your moving up in Gens I'm moving down. Though I probably won't get to 3rd gen abuse since there aren't many good mons to get from there. Save it the Legendaries and a few others xD
    Okay thanks, yeah I need to get a new AR anyway. I might get a new one the Friday :D
    When I finally get this transferred along with my new Zapdos, and my future Articuno, I'll give you another shout. May be something will come up by then.
    I just had a look at your thread, do you mind if I take 2 Pokemon for it?}
    If so, I would like your Dusk Ball Deino, and your Dive Ball Solosis
    Alright. I understand. And I'll let it be.

I know I'm 22 years old but I'm trying to stay away from people like lolpo because I want to hang around with positive people. =/

I'm telling you this because the way how he behaives and the way how he treats other people is not a what a real friend would do.

I have given you a chance and I started trusting you because for one you're a good person and you're a christian. And I can tell that you're not like the other players who are mean and hateful.
    I can tell him that you said you're sorry if you want me too.

And yeah, I know. I know holding grudges is bad, but still, just because lolpo has realized that treating me like crap was a mistake, doesn't mean he's gonna stop. Because it isn't the same thing as saying "Sorry".

Do you know why?

Because he was treating me like crap out of sheer enjoyment and he never cared about my feelings or anyone else's when I was on the blacklist. He never wanted to be friends with at all especially before he make a friend request with me. I saw heartless and cruel he was, that's why I rejected his friend request. Just think about it, bro. If you and Japan were on the official blacklist, he would treat you exactly the way he did to me and he would never care about your feelings as well. Do you understand?
    Well... Alright. Just trying to help out.

And you're telling me not to hold grudges because why?
    Hmmm...... I see. Well, you could of just told him that you're not in good mood instead of snapping him and removing him from your friend list. (no offense).

Trust me, I felt the same way before. I was in a bad mood when I was stressed out and overhelm about some things, but doesn't mean that you can' bite someone's head off. Just tell them that you're not a good today. And if you're bad mood, just take a break and do something that will help you blow off some steam.

So what I would suggest is that you tell Japan you're sorry and tell him that you weren't in a good mood for right now.
    Well.... I talked to him about it and I told him that you're probably in a bad mood (Overhelmed or stressed out about something) or something. Am I right?
    Oh I was just wondering because of the argument between you and Japan. Just wondering if there is something that I can do... well... to help. you know like maybe work it out.
    I was never hot on Regis, I preferred the starters and Pokemon like Wailord and Skitty. If it's possible and not too much trouble, could I persuade you to pull the starter off that ROM? I grew a bit attached to her.
    Hey Loukas :D
    Just wondering are we still doing that credit for Chansey trade by anychance? Sorry to bother xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…