Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• but cassie is american and they suck compared to the sweet british cuteness of geccypharos so !_!
    well clearly you have never met gec because if you had, you wouldnt feel cheated because it is a great experience :(
    you get to meet gec
    thats the equivalent of 5 years of birthday presents
    but of course
    !
    i will just give it to you in hawaii then and you can pass it on :o simple!_!
    :o i have heard no bad stories of her so yes she is :o
    gabby
    !
    where should i mail his present to :o
    Hiya! I had heard that you were giving away Pokemon for VGC's and I was wondering if you were giving away a DW Poliwag since I've been trying to get one for my team for Sunday and I've had no luck whatsoever. If you can help, it'd be awesome and I'd greatly appreciate it! :D
    Hey Cassie! I was referred to you by nachocheese because I desperately need a Timid Abomasnow for VGCs by Saturday. Is there any way on earth you can help me? I truly appreciate it :)
    yeah but contacts suck though so you were blind :D
    its ok cassie i know you were like 'who the hell is this guy' and wanted me to lose without my whimsicott but me being the forgiving person i am thought to give you a 2nd chance :'(
    well if she goes to nats that may detriment her odds of going to worlds so her mate geccy recommends she should not risk the chances of her going to the big island j/s !_!
    no you didnt 9.9 you wear glasses your eyesight is very bad so !_!
    i asked you and you just said 'no' so i said '...ok, thanks anyway' and you didnt reply :'(
    [19:53]<gec> hi, i got told you rng stuff, i was wondering if you had a timid thundurus? :)
    <co> no go away you idiot
    <gec> ok, thanks anyway :)
    !
    she shouldnt waste gas money going to nats she should just go straight to worlds like all the cool people do and lcq with cubchoo/ampharos/delibird/hippopotas/grumpig/teddiursa like a real man would :o
    i did not edit anything why would you accuse me of such a thing :'(
    school
    !
    well this was before our vgc back in may/june and paul told me you were some rng maniac so i pmed you and you said no :( but then in that video as you saw i said you were 'the rng girl' :D the cocksack trolling came after that sometime iirc
    all she will do is drive to starbucks and that is all so 9.9 !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…