evan0913
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol that's true o.o
    And thanks for the trades too =P
    I'll update my thread this week with some new pokés i bred, make sure to check them =P
    non redis as if u cant,sorry i just like my pokes non redis and the details...

Shiny Ambipom @ Life Orb
    Lv: 100
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Pickup
    Iv's: Flawless
    Ev's: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Moves: Fake Out / Payback / Brick Break / U-turn

Shiny Magmotor @ Life Orb
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Flame Body
    Iv's: 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
    Ev's: 16 HP / 252 Sp.A / 240 Spe
    Moves: Fire Blast / Focus Blast / Hidden Power [Grass] / Thunderbolt

Shiny Drapion @ Life Orb
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Sniper
    Iv's: Flawless
    Ev's: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Moves: Earthquake / Aqua Tail / Crunch / Swords Dance

All OT: JR,so which one for eevee?
    Thanks, that'd be awesome. :D
    I'm gonna do the dishes right now, but i can trade as soon as i finish. Can i get the dive ball bold suicune for the totodile? (in 5th gen, if possible :3)
    Yup, no clone needed :) And i'll check your thread to see if i can get something for the totodile :)
    No problem :) Already got the piplup cloned, i'll be online in a minute :) And yes, my totodile is male ^^
    Aw... ok, let me get one without the ribbon... cause the only one i had without the ribbon is already EV trained: 40 HP / 24 Def / 252 SpA / 192 Spe. If you want it like that, you can clone it and give myself back a copy =P
    My Wifi is still being sucky, so I can't trade today. I can probably trade tomorrow though.
    It's shiny :) I have it in an egg, if you wanted non-shiny, I could send it to my other game :) But if Shiny's ok that even better. Stats: 31/22/31/30/31/30

I don't need roggenrola anymore, I'll look for sth else :)

and I can't trade today, tomorrow around 5PM (GTM+1) or later would be best for me
    As i said i am going to give you the Chansey for free but i ll need someone to pokeshift it for me
    I would like to cancel our trade. If you are wondering why check Pokeguy's thread. Well he is an ass so i won't be using his stuff. I ll check if you have something else or i ll just trade you that chansey cause you seem you really need it
    Hey bro, ive been a bit busy but hopefully we can get these trades done soon. I'll try to get to you tomorrow, or sometime during the week. I'm in the pacific time zone if that would help you take some time off to trade. Thanks, and see you soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…