Loukas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya Loukas, let me know when you have your Mimic Salamence and BodySlam Aipom Pal Parked :D
    Thank you so much :D I understand you are only doing this out of kindness :3
    I'll be ready whenever :D no rush
    Oh, sorry for all the trouble Loukas, I'll give you the the poke you wanted and a credit? Just in case I do get something you like in future
    we had a pending way before he asked you to check his thread. Its your choice, do whatever you want!
    I'm really sorry, I don't have a 4th gen game.
    Actually I couldn't help but notice your conversation with Victini below, I really don't want to ruin you guys' friendship. Would you like to trade the Dragonite with him instead? Although it painful, but I guess I can come back to you again in future... I really love your mons
    wow, I can't believe Pokeguy said that in his thread....
    I'm really sorry mate but I don't even know him that well... I really wanted all three are you sure there was nothing else you wanted? I could try to get other things for you.
    i waited for so long to trade with you then you canceled the trade and i see you asking someone else the same pokemon. You tell me what i should feel?
    Why did you tell me you don't need dragonite anymore? I saw your post in evan's thread. This is not cool at all!
    Hi Loukus :D Are you free to trade by any chance? No rush, just checking, I've just got some free time atm :)
    Slaking doesn't need moves from emerald imho, it doesn't even need egg moves, as for exploud, I like its special movepool, so... again no 3rd gen moves; spinda sucks, dunsparce and zangoose don't need 3rd gen tutor moves :p
    oh shit the togepii... yeah i guess 10 if im correct,i dont have with me my acekard ._. ill see a way to send it to you .-.
    It's on Project Pokemon in the 3rd gen AR code sticky somewhere.

Edit: Warp codes, other codes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…