Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I looked at that tool you linked and Loaded my sav file and hit analyze but all it gave me was some weird Japanese message.
    Yeah good idea, I'm inclined to just say Nix's check is already complete and good enough, but yeah too bad it has to be 2 GP's
    Sorry was AFK; just saw that image, reminds me of Lord of the Flies where Ralph holds the conch while they were lost on an island (assuming everyone was forced to read that book for English class).
    XD
    I was hoping I could RNG on my english rom while I'm not able to get the retail cartridge.
    Does the seed monitoring for 5th Gen in your site work for english roms?
    Are you positive? Because I tried it on Charmander, Hitmonlee, the Game Corner pokemon and it works for all of them. But so far so far it doesn't work on Aerodactyl and Magikarp. I'm guessing it doesn't work for Kabuto or Omanyte either. I haven't tried Eevee.
    I think I understand (lol). But does that mean Magikarp is still method 1 but can't be manipulated "that" way? On the target frame I mean.

And where/how do you configure your lua scripts? I'm running VBA RR v23.2
    Gotcha, thanks. Same thing is happening for the Old Amber fossil for Aerodactyl. I'll give both a try.
    I have no idea how to do that bro lmao. How do I roll the frames back? And are you saying to use the code or just hit the frame normally with a timer?
    Hi kaphotics i would like to ask you if you can send me link for your 3rd gen guides for RNG.Thank you
    So for that scyther i only hope to land on a method 2 spread? Long shot really...i ll see what i can do...can i get back to you you when i have some results?What i thought is be saved in front of a legendary catch it and check to see on what frame i am no and then wrap to safari zone...would that work?
    So i just go to the desired frame and hope to find it? And how do you search for method 4 spreads?
    Hey Kaphs..how are you? Just want to say thank you for the guide things are a lot easier now..Are you working on the other games as well? And can you pm the preperations for the scyther? Do you want me to abuse some method2/4 spreads for it? Thanks again!
    Oh its indeed 2007. Thanks!

Just another thing, do you know if its redis? I've seen it on other threads
    Hi, I've been asked if this is yours:

#385 - WISHMKR Jirachi ★
    (ID: 20043 | OT: WISHMKR)
    [IMG]
    Serene Grace | Docile
    19 | 7 | 10 | 19 | 10 | 16
    Wish | Confusion | Rest
    Available at: Level 5 UT |

Could you confirm or negate this for me please? Thanks!
    Any chance you can teach me ID SID abuse? I got gree's permission about a month ago.

Or if there's a written up guide, that should suffice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…