Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "If you want to test other things with the Battle RNG on an emulator, send me a PM/VM and I'll give you the memory locations and a quick runthrough as how it works"

Thanks.
    I just saw you were posting the 5th Gen RNG Manual on the Articles forum; does this mean it's going to be an official guide on the site like the 4th Gen one? If so I'm still working on the continuation of your guide on the PDF format, but could easily merge it into text/HTML if you wish.
    Hey, thanks! Any idea what the codes are for the three you posted on ProjectPokemon?

[Edit: nvm--the file names tell me which ones they are]
    Stop confusing people, like the guy who asked for an rng timer. He's probably not going to even try now (maybe that's for the best?)
    Yes, a friend told me while playing Terraria. I was really bummed, but there's nothing we can do. They keep releasing semi-Madden-like updates to Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom, yet they won't greenlight a game that fans for which fans have been waiting 10 years so they can have a closure to the story.

It just tells you that it's time to stop buying Capcom games because they aren't worth it.
    lol kaph, you can RNG in every RNGable gen.xD
    Anything which can prevent me from hitting my seed in Black but hitting it perfectly in white?
    P.S. It's an emu.
    Hey bro do you know a thing or two about RNGing on Emerald via emulator? I was hoping you'd be able to help me with a problem I've been having. It's cool if you can't though, no worries.
    Ah, so its still 3 and 3 regaurdless. I was hoping for a better answer than that.
    Question about your post in RNG Research.

What you are essentially saying is that if one parent in the day care holds a Power Item, there will only be one IV stat is passed on that is random, correct?

As in, if I get 2 RNGd flawless Pokes in the day care, one holding a Power Item, I will get at least quinf-flawless?
    Ok! Nice! I thought I read something about it. Damm I did miss alot!

And there isn't a way to speed up the "waiting process", to make a frame appear earlier, instead of waiting millions of frames? xD
    Thanks! Got it;)
    Now I have just one thing, I saw that Bitterlemon caught a perfect Naive Ditto on 10th of July and on the 11th of July he caught a shiny one, but the spread for a naive 31/all is at frame 816.994.415, so do you know how he did it? Because I think I missed a lot due my absence =P
    Hi Kaphotics!

I've been trying to figure out the emerald table, by using the site you mentioned in DMP, but I failed... so I was wondering if you would tell me how it works?

Thanks!
    Meanie pantz. Ill bet half of those friends don't give a damn, lol. Anyway. Im off to go to stuff.
    Kaphotics. Why arent you friends with Bond697?
    Sorry to disturb you again kaphotics but can you look this post to me?
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3634480#post3634480

I'm having some really trouble with synch natures in regards to double grass,shaking spots and bubble spots.Everything seems mixed D:.When RNG reporter says it can be synch in shaking spot i get fixed nature instead...but it can be synch in wild while it says it can't be synched.Now everytime i see fixed nature in shaking grass i go with it because i know it can be synched because of wild.It is me doing something wrong?I just tested and got a fixed rash beartic in double grass when it said it can be synch
    Hello, I just love your Kaphotics' Sandbox site (because I got all the jirachis hehe).
    Well anyway my question is, what would be the benefits of RNGing on an emulator? Is it like possible to transfer the pokemons from there to a cartridge?
    Oh yeah also thanks for the legal checking for noobs guide. Lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…