Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah I was going to waste time to let it unthaw, but I didn't feel like waiting lol. btw I just finished my kangaskhan and I'm worried about its bulk, so could you tell me about the offensive powers of your scyther?
    Ok cool, I don't have access to wireless right now anyway; I can only come on at a few limited times throughout the week sorry. If you manage to breed a decent adamant metagross then tutor it dynamic punch, that's all I am really looking for in return. Let me know you are done with that (if you still want the items) and I will try to organise a time to come online.
    OK well I can get you all of those in 4th gen or only the leftovers + choice scarf in 5th gen?
    Yeah that's 100% cool, It was a very big request that only a few people around here might be capable of. Thanks for responding to the post though, it is appreciated! What items are you looking for in particular because I do not have an AR so I would only be able to give away what I have extras of :/
    Well I don't know how experienced you are with 3rd gen RNG, not many people know how to do it cause apparently it is really damn hard. If you can't do that, I'd still trade for an Adamant bred metang/Metagross which has had dynamicpunch tutored to it as long as it had good IVs (preferably at least 25+ in all stats except SpA). I apologise if this is asking too much, I have a decent collection of nice pokes to offer though if you can!

I can get a non-legitimate version of it already but yeah I'm looking for a real one :)
    Thing i dont like bout that Lucario is its lack of one of its strengths which is its speed. Yes it runs vacuum/extreme speed but those moves arent that strong and i hate that a Jolly/Timid pokemon can outspread that Lucario so u will not get to use him fully. I wud go Hasty/Naive, 252 atk, 252 spc atk, 4 speed item choice scarf.

Close combat
    ice punch/hp (fire)
    aura sphere
    shadow ball

close combat/aura sphere stab moves. Ice punch gives him Gud coverage over annoying flying/dragon types while hp (fire) wud be Gud for the bullet scissors, speaking foretress, and the metagross/jiraachi that take fighting moves pretty well shadow ball is tech for ghost/psychic types that either resist or nullify fighting.
    Gotcha, I didn't mean "ahhh" as in like "uhh" i see how that was confusing now. I just meant "ahhh!" like an exclamation. unintentional D/C's happen every so often and I was frustrated cause we were having a pretty good battle. No worries! Again, hope to see you around. I should be on tomorrow for a bit :)
    I said "whose wifi d/c'd"... I was blaming wifi. Are you not a native english speaker?
    I didn't say you d/c'd purposely. It's wifi, sometimes the connections falls off lol. Sorry mate I'm busy now, girlfriend is over but i'd love to another time!
    ahhh whose wifi d/c'd? Mine should be good I just got it connected and tested. i was at 3 bars
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…