Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey erm, the Nidoran is nicknamed, I need to go nicknamed it back. Could you hold on a moment?
    Hey one min, I need to find the Nidoran, hang on. I will need the Nidoran, its ok with the Jirachi though
    Not at the moment, I may be able to progress that far in my game in the next few days though.

How does Friday work for you?

And if its all right are these two ok for it? If you want another Gen 4 BP/CP I can do one so its 2 for 2:

Movie Victini
    31/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant
    Special Moves: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
    OT: Japanese letters. ID: 04161 fully redis.

Shiny Tirtouga - Adamant
    Solid Rock
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    reason I ask is you got so many good ones, :) I can't trade today, and the Magikarp is 4th Gen, when are you free?
    I have a flawless Impish Magikarp, how many Pokes you offering for it?
    Hey cool, no problem with! I will need some time though because I need to go Battle Tower once to get the BP required. I will let you know once it is done. You wanna trade the Jirachi now?
    Oh, I could help you with the Iron Head. I no longer have the Jirachi on my 4th Gen though. I could help you with Superpower too but I no longer have the Stealth Rock TM =(
    I only got 77 though. What move tutor do you need? I could go battle tower for a few round to get the required BP. I kill them easy!

Anyway, Thanks alot for the Tyranitar!
    Oh great! love it. You could send it to my 4th gen, I will poketransfer it myself. I can do a shiny BP for you in return. But the thing is, I am quite busy lately =( You can put it up in my thread, I will get to it as soon as I finished up my current one =D
    hey, my platinum have have enough BP to teach him! Is it EV trained? Hows the nature?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…