Virizion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So wut. They're just emoticons.

And that might be better. I'm leaving soon and I prolly won't have access to wifi until tomorrow.
    It's not like I only post using emoticons. It's not as big a deal as you are making it.
    And it has nothing to do with gender either. :/
    lol k

Well, get over it. I'm not about to stop using emoticons altogether. :D
    If you highlighted everything in your post, then everything will be bolded. :p

And what? How am I typing obnoxiously? O.o
    Lol, you're so cool.

Well, the way I do it is like this.

So it'd be [B ]like this[/B ] but without the spaces. Everything included in the bold tags will be bold, and everything else will be normal.
    Looked over your thread and it looks good, but it might be a good idea to add the OT and ID of the pokemon that aren't yours so people can see if they recognize them. And give credit where credit is due, of course.

Also, you should prolly put what redis rights for each pokemon so people don't assume they're fully redis and spam copies all over the place. xD

And bold on here? Like using the tags?
    lol k
    I've just been kinda MIA lately since I have a lot going on. Kinda sucks. :/

Link me to it and I'll check it out. xD
    I'm sure it can't be that bad, I mean you use proper grammar and such.

Also, you want me to trade you the pokemon Nebilim won from xElite's giveaway?
    I'M NOT IGNORING YOU THOUGH

I just hate replying to VM's. I have, like, almost 50 on FC now and if I reply to you, I have to reply to all of them. D;
    Phew much better.Thanks,you are a champ for doing this for me virizion.If you had not remind me about this i would never get them hahaha.
    Oh can you tutor move some attacks on them to me?
    Latias and Latios with magic coat/tailwind/trick/sucker punch
    Jirachi with iron head/ice punch/fire punch/magic coat

I can get you something else from my thread for your problems ^^

EDIT:Alright then thanks for everything Virizion,till later
    It's about generation conflicts. For example: Thick Fat Mamoswine (requires obtaining in the 5th gen) cannot have Superpower (requires teaching in the 4th gen), and you can't send a 5th gen mon back to the 4th.
    If that is the case, then stop mentioning experiences on the GBU in the thread.
    i have po but i also have a ds and wifi

does this make me poor?!?????????!???
    you should download po if you want to become good at pokemon

instead of what you seem to think is good
    You're back, Virizion! Please try not to troll as much...I don't want you to get banned agin...you seem nice.
    haha 'fagbadges from smeargle's studio' hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahaahahaahhahahahaahha
    Well, you're back it seems. I legitimately hope you learned a lesson from this, but in all likelihood you probably haven't and will get yourself banned again. I hope this ban has ironed out your superiority / victim complex, but I doubt it did.

Prove me wrong. And no, i do not mean a response to this VM explaining why you are a good user (although I'm fairly certain you'll do that anyway), I mean actually contributing to this site. Download PO, get good enough at the game to do something, and do something useful for this site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…