Deschain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm. Do you have to download it? If so, thats not gunna work. I hate downloading things. Always ends up giving me viruses. BUT, sometime, we should have a Mixed Tier battle.

ALSO, I am changing my name to MrAceU. 5 has changed to U because my last name is Ursaki, and I want my Youtube to match my Pokeladder and Smogon accounts.
    lol i knew there was something going on xD
    sure, ill meet you on for uu in a few minutes.
    gg man, you didnt seem to be playing like your usual self in the beginning, but you turned it around i guess xD
    long story short, i dont have a computer anymore, and just let me know when your finished ;]
    bro that is insane, i wish i could use it :/

you up for some nu in a bit?
    Hey Des. I have gotten much better, I am actually winning battles. So far in UU, I have won 6/9. I am just leaving a message saying hi 'cause I am not super active on Smogon anymore. I have been in the Pokeladder chat room. Great place, you should join :D
    Sure sound good =)
    Dont know if I have a Camerupt Parent, would you happen to have one...? If not thats fine I dont "need" one but it would be nice XD Ill just catch a random Camerupt if not XP
    Ill breed the Camerupt for you, BUT! I have about 5 other BP's taken already and cant promise I will get it anytime this week let me know if thats ok
    i ended up going out last night too xD
    we can NU whenever you get home today.
    hey man, im assuming your at work now but when you get home, you wanna nu?
    I've been playing NU all afternoon, and every match has been haxy on both Wi-Fi and Shoddy. >.< I think I'm a jynx!

/badpun
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…