Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it is 4th gen. use both my platinum and soul silver friend code since the pokes are on both, and i will see you on.
    well hello there! can you trade right now? i have your skarmory, shaymin, and bellossom all right here. also, i was wondering if you could possibly distribute that bellossom for me? the other guy is sort of inactive
    Awesome your helping us out big time, here is my FC:3267 5182 5390, whats yours?
    that would be awesome. Zoap is the guy helping me out. if you would contact him, he is probably ready. i know he was just a little while ago.
    "yeah that's the screen i use. so when i just use the standard timer at 579 delay, i hit around 613 or 615 quite a bit. but when i put that as my updated delay, i can't hit anything. i need to press continue right when the timer hits zero right?"

I'm not familiar with Pikatimer's setup but EonTimer would change your calibrated delay(thus changing your second timer) every time you update your delay.

As to the timer, when the first one reaches zero, soft reset. When the second one hits zero click a on the continue screen.
    I happen to have all of the three Pokémon you're looking for in your signature, in my thread.
    You won't find Froslass and Abomasnow there, as I haven't added Sinnoh yet, but I have them.
    "does it matter what method i use when i generate the shiny egg? it's been on 1 this whole time. do i need to put it to k or j?"

You shouldn't have to specify a method, the screen should look like this:

Shiny Egg Screen

A good way to start is to have -/+ 99 in the delay for RNG reporter, as you said 504 was your calibrated delay meaning you could in theory be hitting a delay 24 away(not covered by the +/- 20). You don't need a delay near your calibrated delay to have a better shot, as long the delay your aiming for isn't lower than 480ish. So yes the time that you wait to enter the game determines your delay(for high ones over 2000 it can be over a minute).

As to the parents you need 3 perfect IV's between them to hatch hex flawless eggs. This means you can have one pokemon with 3 perfects 31's and a dud and still get flawless eggs.
    All of that is correct, calibrated delay for HG/SS is anywhere between 450-500 so 480 is a good start, your 616 is your wanted delay calibrated seconds is 14 and your spread has a target of 50 seconds. So when the first timer runs out you should either soft reset or start the game from the ds menu, then when the second timer ends you have to start the game from the game menu. This may mean that you wait 2-3 seconds on the game menu screen which is fine.

Since your breeding make sure you hit X as quickly as possible so the 1 NPC doesn't mess up your frames.
    I can try and help you by answering any rng questions. I'll be on later tonight(I'm PST) so just shoot me a vm/pm and I'll get backto you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…