Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, dude, my shop is closed now.
    I only have acces to Wi-fi every other week.
    Contact me from Sunday on!
    It's hard to tell what IV's it has to say whether I hit my seed because they keep changing with the parents on each Frame :s

I think I hit frame 198, but that doesn't seem plausible... that means I picked the egg up at Frame 101. :s

You've done a Slowbro, though, haven't you?
    Rev... I need help with egg RNG. I've got the right spread, and everything's in the daycare... I did what you said and ended up with Frame 83, but the shiny egg is Frame 181... so do I advance the Frame with Chatots or what? I'm confused.
    Razor Leaf is, but it's physical so not much use unless you are doing a gimmick SD set or something. Leech Seed is an event only move which is lame because Vileplume obviously has SEEDS D:
    I have an Oddish hanging out in the forest there...when I learn the DW abuse perhaps I'll start with him :D
    Yes, yours is the best of course :D

Well...it's the only Sassy one I have so far, anyway!
    I sure am!

Thanks :3 It that took me hours that did. I was trying for ages on one route and in the end I changed routes and got it after my 3rd try on the new route. Some advice: don't try to RNG outside of Pinwheel Forest, because the NPC's are major trolls.
    Yeah sorry, I used to have copies of good stuff lying around, but I guess I released them :<

Not too many, unfortunately. I have made 3. I have one from Dogbunny. I am going to get one from Whynotnow at some point, and then yours...I think that's it!
    Hmm my Heartgold 5457.1624.3779

If you're ready I'll meet you there in a minute :)
    It's very easy, so of course I'm enjoying it :) I <3 the newest RNG Reporter, it just makes things much easier. Especially the characteristic part for breeding. I wish that was also part of Captures.
    It's hard to have a trade center with like 5 people. Might as well just share everything :3
    LOL. I don't bother with minor message boards. Sometimes they sound cool, but the activity is never there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…