Loukas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Starting? Your starting frame is 3... I don't know if reporter takes some frame advancements already into account but you should be fine with 3 pokes in your party.
    Hehe, nothing much, trying to find shiny spreads for Gen V. XP
    So far, not finding anything. O.o
    What are you up to? :)
    That's true, but sometimes those shiny frames take FOREVER, and I'm not willing to flip through Chatots 5000+ times for a shiny pokemon.
    The nature and IVs aren't connected anymore. You do advancements for the IV frame and then advancements for the PID (Nature, Gender, Shiny, Ability) frame. You can abuse for a low either of those I think, but I dont have an RNGed ID/SID so I'm not sure.
    That's be awesome. And none yet. I have a Mac and my Mom has a Dell, but I have limited access to the dell for VBA and the VBA for mac sucks.
    Flawless Shiny Mew and Deoxys. He gave me the rights to them :) (Once he gets his Deoxys back, his save file broke and he lost them, but someone gave him a copy of the Mew back.) I will start a thread soon!
    Ah his name is Skymin_Flower and by the looks of your join date you probably never met him. He comes on every now and then but he stopped trading last year. He basically just gave all his stuff to me and taught me how to RNG and hack check. I think he was fairly well known back in those days?
    In the high millions.. I can't check any more because ShadowHunter's thread was deleted :( but it took him more than a week to get the Timid one and the Modest one was even higher.

Damn that whole WiFi getting deleted...it's caused me so many problems :( ShadowHunter had a great guide..
    Meh, I could, but to do it completely, you need to abuse your ID and SID. Unless someone wants to buy me Pokemon White, it's not happening.
    Hey :) Yea I know Bitterlemon can. I can do shiny catches because my brother has an awesome shiny flawless spread on his game. Modest and Timid 31 all! So I can catch any legendary or standing Pokemon with those I think and I am trying to RNG more saves. Do you have any nice spreads?

How do you shiny breed? Is there a guide for it??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…