Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe, I'll probably be on. VM me if you see me on and I can clone it and give you one.
    You needed your poke/s to be cloned for the bold celebi... Let me know when you will be available though.
    Can't RNG on this computer...EonTimer's sound lags real bad and RNG Reporter doesn't seem to work :/
    (replying via VM cuz private messaging is being way to slow right now)

I think it was 5 or 6, I don't remember and I can't find the message we specified that in, but it's not that big of a deal. I don't even have a game cartridge right now though, so for now just put up the credits in your thread, and if I get another cartridge I'll let you know. Sorry it took way longer than I had originally stated. Someone really dropped the bomb on me right after I agreed to do this for you, and I got bogged down. I hope you don't mind. Anyway, look forward to seeing them up in your thread.
    Okay, and EonTimer's sound lags on this computer...I can't even do RNG on weekdays with this computer! :'(
    hey, when you will be back, can we complete our trade? pls let me know when... thanks!
    Oh darn, RNG Reporter isn't working on this computer...do you think you could look up my target delay for me? The seed is 50110262, the resulting IVs was 31 / 31 / A / A / 31 / A and the time was 2011 05 01 17:25:50.
    Well, I asked in IRC if it was possible for me to hit the delay, since it was even and all my calibrated delays were odd...and they said it wasn't (I'd pretty much figured, because a few times I hit a delay one below or above my target).

So I found a new delay. But now I can't hit this one XD
    And btw, the father Chinchou's IVs...

Chinchou - #170 (Relaxed)
    HP: 9
    Att: 31
    Def: 28
    SpA: 22
    SpD: 12
    Speed: 10
    Okay, got it. Is Volt Absorb ability 0 or 1? I don't think I'll try for a shiny this time, I just want to see if I can get the IVs right first...

And sorry for the slow reply, the lag is insane right now...
    Modest or Calm, either one, and flawless (apart from Attack, which doesn't matter). HP Grass would be good, but not necessary at all.
    I could start now, but I think I'll wait a quarter or half hour, just in case my family are planning to go somewhere (and haven't told me :P)
    Yeah, I'm rather busy today, with Chinese School and whatnot, so tomorrow might be better to actually get started. I'll try get everything ready and sorted today though (egg moves etc)
    Okay...I tried catching Zapdos a few more times, and the seconds results were just as random :P

The time and data I entered is correct, I double checked...
    Yeah, I don't know why they're so messed up. Everything should be correct. I've been button mashing as fast as I can every time...
    Okay, here is a heap of results...something I noticed while checking the Zapdos, is that I tended to get quite a few Mild natures o_O

Seconds: 13
    Delay: 495

Seconds: 23

Seconds: 55
    Delay: 501

Seconds: 18

Seconds: 20
    Delay: 493

Seconds: 17
    Delay: 491
    Hey, the first time I got 13 seconds, and a delay of 495. But this time I got 23 seconds and a delay of 495...I swear it didn't take 23 seconds? What?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…