Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can try to be on tonight, or more definitely tomorrow night, Sunday. I will just try to catch you on. I am sorry about this past week, it was hell for me at work and in school - tons to do.
    how many did you need shifted? and I can probably do it just have to give me a few to finish up another shift
    Supe, I assume you were busy too? Well, I can go online tomorrow evening, after 8pm. Pls let me know if we can resume or if you will have time. I am going to continue reading on Riski's thread, and try to get a start on it.
    Interesting.. I just tried them and they worked fine. Maybe their server was down or something? Not sure.
    Supe, I have not been able to get online as much as I would have hoped. I got swamped this week at work, and I have an exam on Tuesday so it is not likely for me to concentrate on this until after Tues. I will catch up with you at your convenience. have a great week!
    eeek. not good. thanks for the info... anyways, on another note, I would like to learn to rng, how should i start on doing so? in white or in pearl maybe...
    Hi Supe, just a quick question for pokemon white. What should be done if I do not want to catch zekrom yet? what should I do if I want to fight him in dragonspiral tower later? can you please let me know? thank you! I could not find an answer to this on the discussion board, and its too long now it is hard to find for info.
    Lol it's no problem
    I was multitasking as well
    Eating BBQ, playing reach,
    talking to my relatives lololol
    and well it's good to know
    It really looks awesome on scizor, the bcc ball I mean :)
    And same goes for you :)
    What are we making the raikou??
    Semi redis? Only you and I can trade??
    I'm not putting your mons on my thread
    And eeeh, the scyther's non redis
    With the 31-31-31-x-30-31 spread

Btw, did you add this fc: 4512 4231 3084
    hmmm alright, I guess i'll catch my own mews
    so i'd like to pick other ones, could I get these?
    we're doing a 5 pkmn trade no? four credits and my scyther so:
    Impish Uxie shiny UT, Shiny agilicross, trained Careful Registeel,
    trained Impish Regice and trained adamant scizor
    ooh bummer, hmm let me check again then :)
    I guess i'll have to do my own D:
    want me to post here or yout thread?
    Alright, add my hg/ss fc on my profile
    I can't trade with the fc I gave you lol
    Sooo give me a few mins :D
    also where is the ribbion guy is hg/ss i asked you earlier :P just because i saw you wanted it on them to show theyve been maxed out, ive already checked it though they are evd as i said and how you wanted the other two
    i am getting a wifi bug saying i havent added you when i did.. ill try again to add you
    Hmm, ill look at your thread then. Also where is the person whom give that ribbion in HG/SS never had to get it before.

naive 40hp/240attk/112spa/118 speed
    Hasty 252 attk/140spa/118 speed
    Deffently something different Ive always wanted to try out. I could fix it up if you have an issue with one of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…