Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, thanks man. really that was my main purpose when i made that post. as I had been asking for that for a while but no one was directing me anywhere
    Hmm..stationary legends huh? I don't think I've bothered to catch any of the birds, because I have way too many pairs of them (from multiple FRLG playthroughs and Platinum).

And yep, I have RNG Reporter 9. And, okay, I'll try find someone today to check my SID tomorrow ^^
    Didn't see anything there I really need, but I'll take credits. Also, assuming your talking about all the redis Gen 5 Pokemon, since my Pokemon and one other person's Pokemon aren't redis to you ^^
    Sure, I'll go have a look ^^

And I think I'll just wait for tomorrow night to get my SID checked, since I get Wi-Fi back then (I tell people weekend because it's so much easier, since Friday Night is different for different timezones, obviously)
    Yes I have...I caught four Gyarados, and entered them, but the "possibilities" lowered to zero :P

Then I accidentally hit calculate again, and then clear, to try clear the single wrong 0/0/0/0/0/0 entry, and it cleared all the entries...

Grr.
    Also, this may take a while, since I need to feed 20 Rare Candies to Gyarados each time to check it's IVs, since I don't have an AR...
    Oh, I defeated the Red Gyarados because I wanted to reset for good IVs (but never got around to it), and have defeated the E4, so it's respawned...

I don't have a random shiny :o

And I have one roamer left in my game...trying to track it down and catch it XD
    Yeah, I already have a few flawless Ditto, both English and Japanese (Syberia's, AromaFlora's etc) ^^

And okay, I'll get my SID checked, when I can (since I have no Wi-Fi right now)

I have to go to school now, but I'll be online afterwards :)
    Okay, I'll read the guide ^^

And decide a Pokemon as well...seems almost all of my favourite bred Pokemon have superior DW abilities in BW, so it would be kind of pointless to breed them, but I'll find something XD

Also, a note...I'm usually online from 3 hours before this time until 2 1/2 hours after this time. On Saturday, it's pretty random, but on Sunday, I have plenty of time :)

Edit: How about a nice Chinchou?

And I have a question...is it harder to catch Pokemon or to breed Pokemon? I'd like to learn both, but for the Chinchou, it'd look good in a Quick Ball.

I'm probably a little too fussy over these details...even when I used to non-RNG breed, I'd try and hatch every single egg I hatched in a good hatch location XD

But breeding an egg would be fine too.

I also happen to have six flawless Ditto of various natures I can breed too (one has a zero in Speed for Trick Room, and two have a Hidden Power with 30/31 IVs). One or two of these may be on my Platinum though.
    I know what delay is. I don't know exactly what a frame is, but I know you have to get to a certain one by advancing the RNG?

Um...not too sure about what a seed is. And I've heard of PIDs, but don't really know what they are.
    Words would be fine, just a kind of step by step process ^^

I'm going to start with RNGing eggs (bred) for now but maybe stationary/legendary Pokemon in the future :)
    But if there is a way to bypass that, then sure, HGSS is good. I tried breeding another egg, but it was no good.
    Yeah, the reason I said DPPt is because I tossed the Togepi egg in HGSS, so I can't ever show the hatched Togepi to Elm...lol
    So don't even challenge the E4? Or beat them and save before going to N so you can rng Zekrom?
    Maybe two to three days, depending on how much free time I have.
    No, I'm not on IRC.
    And I use a flashcart, if that's fine with you.
    "Looking for someone to beat a White .sav for me. It is likely that it will be Japanese so knowledge of the storyline is neccesary. This shouldn't be too hard because you can RC a poke to lv 80 at the start of the game. Payment varies on speed, please VM me for more info."

I'd be interested.
    I do have an AR, but I won't be getting another copy of SS or HG so the sav file won't be compatible with b/w.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…