Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay :D
    Can i pick them up now? and you can train anything you want basically. My latest rng needs training, solosis
    hey mate, can you VM me when you're ready to trade the Emolga from Triggz' giveaway? cheers :)
    hi can u VM me when you are available to distribute triggz's giveaway :D ty
    my FC:4555 9349 7044
    yes please ^^
    Just VM me when you want to trade back. I'll be here but smogon has been really slow lately :/
    Yeah thats fine, can you candy them all to about 70 or so? So i can train them up from there :D
    Yeah thats fine, can you candy them all to about 70 or so? So i can train them up from there :D
    Alright sounds good just remember i need clones of the UT copies back too. But i can get both copies after you are done EV training ^^
    I can give them to you now, ill meet you online.
    Yeah thats fine Druddigon: 252 HP || 252 Def || 4Atk Revenge, Dragon Tail, Toxic, Sub ( Random moveset LOL) Joltik: 252 Spatk || 236 Speed || 20 HP Hidden Power, Thunder, Bug Buzz, Energy Ball Litwick: 252 Spatk || 252 Speed || 4 HP Hidden Power, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Overheat( Lvl 64 Lampet) Zorua: 252 Spatk || 252 Speed || 4 Def Nasty Plot, Night Burst, Focus blast, Falmethower If you dont have rare candies then dont worry if the wanted moves are too high ^^
    yeah i still need some 5th Gen EV Training done. You can pick what you want to train from my thread. I just need a clone of the UT version and a clone of the EVd version back. Of course you can keep a copy as payment ^^
    Sorry for taking so long. I'm coming on wifi now.
    If you can clone, you can have a copy of the Pokemon as payment.
    Okay, so pretty much I have this Vullaby of mine which I want leveled up. I want you to level it to Level 54 so it evolves. Along the line of leveling I want you to teach it Air Slash and Dark Pulse. Then I would like you to teach it Substitute via TM. Replace all it's current moves with those moves, except for Nasty Plot.
    Lastly, my FC is [0175 0698 5880].
    Haxorus: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
    Landlos: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd

you can pick them up after i finish this trade, how long do you think it'll take you?
    Alright, it's a Shiny Haxorus and Landlos. I'll give you the spreads in a second. You can keep a copy of both as payment, interested?
    yerr, I need you to clone my shiny Alakazam, shinx, Ponyta, & pidgeotto.

& I'd i need more clones of my tornados & reshriram. You can keep a copy of the shinies ofcourse
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…