Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like a week...?
    Because I can't get on wifi for the next week.
    I could try and finish the job by then.
    Hmm, I'd say go with HGSS for both first, and when you've done some successful CPs in HGSS, try it in Pt. Keep BPs at HGSS though.
    DP I can't say, I only have Platinum and Soul Silver from 4th Gen.

Pt I'd give a 7ish, just because I catch wild Pokémon on that game, breeding is hell with all those moving NPCs.

SS is a straight up 9 for me, I love being able to hit my seed all the time and checking what I'm on as well. I highly encourage you to use ZomgTimer, it's the best timer for all RNGing. And, practice makes perfect, I know it's cliché, but it really does.
    C-Gear RNGing is still pretty random for me, sometimes I hit my seeds 100% of the time, and sometimes I don't. And the PIDRNG is a total boner kill, when you get your IVs and Ability right, the nature sucks. There's no known way to know what PIDRNG frame you're on, so I'd give current RNGing on B/W (on an English cart) a 6. When the new RNG Reporter comes out, it'll bump to 8, due to Non C-Gear RNGing, which is a whole lot easier.
    In case you didn't notice, Smogon is VERY slow right now.

I can clone (it's in my thread title) and I might take some credits, but NOT if you're going to give me attitude.
    I can trade right now,also I cant explain you how to train right now since im just using my Dsi an that could take a lot of time,but as soon as I can get on my computer I'll send you some tips :D
    I don't see anything I need right now... are you going to be RNGing on G5? If so, I can trade you those guys on credit...
    sorry....i just came online,but i`ll be waiting...one credit is fine...and the fc is correct...
    Sorry I haven't replied. :(
    I've been way over my head in school work.
    I'm just about to post your next banner here now. :)
    Hello dela Cruz. Can I use one of my credits on this?

# 480 Uxie
    ~Credit goes to Fenix54~
    Lv. 50 | Acuity Cavern | Dec. 31, 2065
    31 | 29 | 31 | 7 | 31 | 31
    Impish | Levitate
    Swift | Yawn | Future Sight | Amnesia
    OT | Fenix54 | 05296 |
    Fully Redistributable
    sure just let me know if you are able to trade right now...im using my DS so this will be a single post :/
    i can check VMs from my phone tough...also,your fc :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…