Dark-Ryu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that would be awesome! in fact ill toss you something your way as well its a beedrill from xd in my thread (: which was also used in a recent giveaway.
    Thanks man! btw, would you like to get redis on my shiny mesprit? Is not like all the shinies flalwless shit that is floating around but imo is really good :)
    If you want to look at it check the page 2 of my thread xP
    that's pretty insane dude! hope you get through all that good and get your new ds (:
    thanks man also whats been going on with you? it seems like you were out for awhile lol.
    yeah man, you should! i wanna see photo's of the sexy mexican ^^

ok i gotta get back to work. take care my friend :)
    also, you need more friends - only me and one other person - bad effort :P
    aha that one - i used to call it lassie too. it was in south australia i think (not our dog). and wtf are you talking about - i am still a young and handsome guy! dont make me call lassie on you :P
    one dog in your pictures, when you were a young and handsome guy
    I think that you are with a girl and one old man at the pic
    I quit trading as I have become so efficient at RNG abusing I have no need to trade anymore. :) That and the fact that these newcomers to Wi-Fi are incredibly idiotic. :/ When I posted announcing the closure of my thread, I got a fucking CMT.
    Even though my currect project is pissing me off D:<
    dark-ryu could i get that flygon now? (an i apologize for kinda being on your back about this..... its just that flygon is the last piece in my team's puzzle lol)
    Hi Dark-Ryu. Sorry we keep missing each other. Are you still interested in our trade: My Tyranitar for your Nidoqueen? If so, I can trade now. Thanks!
    hey dude, just came to say gday, and then i noticed your thread has ---500 PAGES--- wow man, thats incredible! hope you're doing well buddy :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…