Flora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :p Yeah, I would feel bad. Good thing you accepted my offer. You get 6 Golden Credits (just came up with the name to remind myself XD) on my store then ;)
    And I too need another game, I'm waiting for HGSS in english to put all my competitive pokes there :P In the meantime, my Pearl received all my redis pokes (2 boxes >_>')
    Hey Aroma, since I'm finishing up my dex and will probably stop trading soon, I was wondering what could I do to thank you for all the help you gave me to start my thread and for being so nice, obviously XD
    So I decided to give you 6 pokes from my thread with redis rights, you don't have to choose now, since I'll be around for a while finishing up my legends, but Mew event on Platinum (January the 10th, if I'm not mistaken) will probably be my last RNG abuse [Not really, I'll be waiting for a HGSS Celebii too], so you can wait as long as you want :)
    no problem xD
    i stopped playing up to map update 6.59
    i was able to use like 10 dif characters even random ones good
    my favourite in tag team fights is using lich and one on one i cant decide
    hey im sorry this is a random question but can you send me a link to a page in which people can battle each other
    Hey, I'm available to pick up that fantastic Staraptor now. I'll simply be waiting on WiFi for most of the day and check my DS periodically to see if you're on. I'll only be logged onto Smogon for the next 40 minutes or so, though. :D Thanks again!
    That was quick! I'll be right on. I'll give you a male Azurill, who may in fact change genders when evolving. :)
    Great giveaway idea! I don't know if the 2 post thing is still in effect, but when is a good time to pickup? I'm leaving in about half an hour.
    Uh oh, this latest page has no cute animal images. I will have to find something suitable, just you wait.
    ok can you give me like 10-15 because I didn't migrate it from emerald yet
    so i gotta do that and then catch it. all right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…