mingot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey!!
    I was just wondering about the guide you posted on how to find your SID...my Trainer Number thingy has two 0's at the start and the calculator won't let me put them in! I tried without them, but it didn't work.
    Do you know how to fix it?
    Thanks, Angel8.
    I KNOW! For like 20 minutes I had the Bug and the boulder and I was so happy. Then I got sad.
    Hey mingot I hate to bother you, but riddlinkid said you would be better at this. I'm trying to hatch an Illumise with the Shiny Egg Finder, and I've used the advice of using the same seed that's female for every gender ratio, and nothing has worked. I get nothing but Volbeat, and I was wondering if there's something else I could be doing or if it was just those seeds.
    I told a mod and he told me to let the admins know so: I recently found out my brother made an account but we use the same computer. Just saying that I havent made a mutiple account.
    It's not making fun of autistic people, ungulateman, it's making fun of (not really the right phrase) people who try to claim they have Asperger's and they're only assholes to everyone because they don't know any better and you should pity them.
    I'd go complain over the fact that your under-title thing is making fun of autistic people like me, but I'm not an asshole. :3
    I still have no idea how this site works, so forgive me if there is a bluntly obvious answer to my question on here. But anyway, I saw the Pokemon Voodoom that someone created on here, and I would like to show my new evolution for Eevee the way that the person who created that Pokemon did...Is there a thread for that kind of stuff on here? Maybe you could link it to me? Take care, Lux
    Haha I just know that mods and admins don't do stupid stuff like changing post counts, because that doesn't really exemplify the Smogon philosophy. You are a new co-bossman therefore I trust you for solid answers. I know what you mean though. Almost 90% of the time that I'm on Smogon it's via my phone.
    I am sorry, it was out of curiosity. I really don't care about my post count and I'm not an idiot. I was unaware about the workings of the forum and was just curious. Sometimes it's cool to know what happens to one's posts. My posts matter to me and whether they get deleted or they get 5 stars, I just like knowing.
    I honestly don't know why 4 of my posts would be deleted within the span of a week. If I posted in a thread that got deleted, would my posts in that thread be nullified, bringing my post count down again?
    Is it possible for an admin or supermod to change a user's post count? Does deleting a post/thread result in this? I believe that I was at 317 until today, but now it says 313. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I stated that my post count was 311 in my 311th post, but I searched my posts and can't find where I said that.
    Well..... I've already tried reading the thread and ask people how to do this, but just can't seem understand how do it when i read how. Since you and bearfans are the ones who wrote the info on to rng abuse. Do you think maybe you can try explaining it to me in very simple words? I'm pretty bad at vocabulary, I can't retain so much info, and I'm usually a visual person.
    Mingot, Can you tell me what is a seed and a frame when you're doing rng abuse? I've tried reading the thread, but I still don't understand it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…