JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi JababaTheGriffin. Can you look at my [THREAD=3043329]Sceptile Anti-Lead[/THREAD] set? thanks =]
    theres a decent chance im going to fall asleep when i get home... are you gonna be up late tonight
    k i thought i had a team but its pretty fucking bad and im salty now so lets play tuesday/wednesday around 9 pm - 12 am your time does that work
    hahaha, maaan, you're right, what was i thinking? also fuck, i have been neglecting soul silver so badly, i have said for the last like three or four days that i'm going to play it and i STILL haven't done so. FUUUCK. anyway, gonna get on that soon. i will probably do the same thing as i'm watching dexter, so dw. we can be double losers together. #dexter ???
    also i totally am going to get the 4th season, for the past 3 years i've bought the corresponding season of dexter for my father, but really it's just for me to watch over and over?? hahaha, i should actually think of a gift that HE willl enjoy more than myself this year..
    hahaha oh my god, jesus christ. all three seasons in two days. did you sleep? i kinda wanna do this now, basically just watch dexter when i'm not at school/working. pretty sure i can do it. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i am SO fucking pumped, aaaa, i squeal just thinking about it.
    i have very high hopes, i doubt that'll happen. season 4 was amazing with john lithgow, and the fact that season 4 ended the way it did just opens an entirely new and FUCKING dramatic world for dexter. plus he's got his baby to tag along with him now since i imagine the kids are going to live with paul's grandparents or something. goddddd this is going to be ridiculous.
    oh my god i have goosebumps and chills on every inch of my body after watching the trailer.
    oh my god
    There is a trailer right now for the fifth season, but I haven't watched it yet. I don't know if I want toooo. It'll just make me more antsy for the season to start!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…