CPrime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you get you DS back yet? I read somewhewre you couldn't trade a few days back until you got it.
    Hmm, I've Added your FC and Im still getting the Error. 1 last try before I give up.
    Is it just me, Or does it keep crashing? o_O. Since Everytime I've tried to trade with you, I've crashed off Wi-fi o_O
    "I was actually thinking about breeding one for some weird Nasty Plot/Swift/Water Pulse/Shock Wave set or something. But I'm sure you could do that yourself, haha. "

Just pointing out to you that even with Technician, Thunderbolt does more then Shock Wave.

Thunderbolt Base Power: 95
    Shock Wave Base Power after Technician: 90
    Sorry D:, My parents took me out for dinner since it was the first day of school. Sorry :(
    Really? It's times like this when I really wish my perants would let me download the RNG reporter. *Daydreams of flawless rain dance raichu with surf*
    I don't abuse it, I walk a quarter mile to school every day, and spend an hour running at gym. I'm actually pretty fit for a video game and book nerd.

Unless that's not what you mean, of course....
    Well, not random. It was the only one I had. I'm going to try and get better ones on pokewalker, and I guess if you want, you could exchange it for one later.
    I just saved outside the wi-fi room. Just tell me when you can pick them up. Please, two things I want you too know.

1. I already said this, but bring an extra fodder pokemon. I want to give you a something as an apology.
    2. Wi-Fi hasn't been happy with me, so this trade will also be a test to see if it calmed down.

Oh, and by the way, the extra pokemon is more of a trophy to show off to friends and stuff. It's nature doesn't match it's special move(Which happens to stink), and I don't know it's IVs....
    I hate to admit this, but I'm a procrastinator, and as soon as you said you wanted them back, I trained both too level 50 in a couple hours....When I send them back, take an extra fodder pokemon. I'm really sorry, I guess I should make it a rule to only give me two days max and rush me or something....

Edit: Changed 100 to 50.
    Ok, I'll hopefully be here for the next few hours, so post here when you're back with your DS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…