Calm Rain Dish
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    232 HP / 216 SpD / 60 Spe
    - Sub
    - Leech Seed
    - Surf
    - Toxic

Perfect OU SubSeeder
    It's fine. I need to double check every once in while to see any typing errors I make.
    You mean for my trade thread? I was editing the format and couldn't change the size typing and had to copy and paste. I probably copied and pasted my salamance.
    sure; I'm at class now though, so it'll have to be after that gets out and I get home (dunno if the college has wifi where I'm at :/) If you have the munchlax, already I'd be happy to vitamin it up for you when I get back :)
    Sorry I would like the UT, and also what version of the Aron would you like, Choiced or LO?
    het is verboden om berichten als wanneer kan je? ik moet eten etc
    en die is canceled
    uhmmm ok ill try to be on, but were going camping so im not rlly sure if there will actually be wifi there :3
    since abomasnow is non redis, i can't put it in my trade thread. i'm just gonna use it to breed, so no worries on checking its EVs and IVs.
    I'd recommend seeing if you could get a bronzor for that last slot; oftentimes you'll find yourself attacking more often than spiking with snorunt (at least in my experience using that set), so having a SR user like bronzor would do nicely. I believe Supe has one in his trade thread here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41281, that has HP ice too; that way you have another gligar check as well :)

if you can get that one, the set should be something like SR / hp ice / EQ / psychic @ oran berry ;)
    in LC, LO hits basically just as hard as a Choice item (like <2% difference, which, considering things only have 17-33 hp , isn't even 1 hp difference), so you're better off using LO than a choice item (unless its scarf, but diglett has enough speed that it basically doesn't need scarf ) You could always use gastly as a spin blocker, as that is an excellect special attacker to boot. I'd recommend sub LO, just because it has the potential to beat munchlax if you can poison it with sludge bomb. I'll get back to you in just a sec on what the other member could possibly be, but that looks pretty solid :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…