Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't brawl right now since my Wii isn't hooked up, and I don't have a TV at the moment. =(

As for the other stuff, I could use cloning later I suppose. xD
    Im kinda busy with some thing around the house. so i do not play these following weaks. When i can trade i'll VM you.
    Im still busy, i'll VM you when im ready. Sorry for this.
    I got 2 other pokés you can keep an copy of it but you won't get a credit.
    Shiny slowpoke with HP Electric
    Shiny Aron 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Sorry i was away for the whole day. I'll trade them to you when you're back. Enjoy holiday!
    Zapdos (non-redis, DON'T CLONE) ~Simple EV train
    Uxie (non-redi, DON'T CLONE) ~Simple Ev train
    Scyther (clone twice, keep one for yourself. Train the other 2.
    Well, you can keep an copy of the scyther. But the Uxie & Zapdos are non-redis. So you can't keep an copy of it. Im Sorry. And i can clone them myself (i quess). Only the Scyther you must clone once for 2 scizors please.
    Well, you can train all 4. The scizor is the same scyther. So if you could clone it for me. i Changed the payment 2 pokés is 1 credit. But you can get the first credit. i Don't have a deadline for you. But i gotta clone them for myself first.
    When you SR, the IRNG frame resets to 0, so if you advance the frame and then SR before the egg is created, the frame advancement will be for naught. Once the Day-Care Man steps forward with the egg (this is when the PID of your Pokémon is set), then you can save in front of him and SR for IVs or whatever else you may want to do before taking the egg.
    Thanks, I'm glad I could be of help! If you have the latest version of RNG Reporter (8.30), you should have a tab labeled "Shiny Egg" under the "Time Finder" feature. This will give you a seed to SR for that will give you a shiny egg on low frame (I believe it guarantees that it will be on a frame less than or equal to 100, so no more having to tap the Happiness Checker 1000 times). Save in front of the Day-Care Lady with the parents in your party, SR, check your seed (keeping in mind that the coin flips will advance the IRNG), advance the IRNG the rest of the way up to the frame equal to your target frame minus 1 (since the generation of the egg will advance it by 1), deposit your Pokémon, wait until the Day-Care Man has an egg, then save in front of him if you want to SR again for IVs; otherwise, just take it. Hope this helps!
    Haha, I don't know if I'd consider myself an expert, but thank you :). I'm not 100% sure I understand your question properly, but every time you switch to OR tap (a tap is considered a double-tap that makes the Pokémon jump) the Happiness Checker app, the IRNG is advanced by a number of frames equal to the number of Pokémon in your party times 2, so if you tap it too many / too few times or switch to it when you're not supposed to, it will mess up your result. Hope this helps!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…