Metalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol i forgot about that Celebi ;P I'll try to get on different hour, so we can trade xd
    Yes of course. Price for you 4 credits (for others 6). And for the Pokes you wanted I'd like S-Chansey and S-Smeargle.
    I see I missed you. I'll check back tonight sometime and hopefully we can trade then.
    I'll give you a list of what I want but I can't trade atm because my modem's so messed up
    Linkino's Latias
    Mattj's Ho-oh
    Buba's Shiny Aerodactyl
    Mattj's Flygon
    Akiratron's Dusknoir (can you check if it has really 30 speed?)
    Human's Dratini
    Hegna's Piplup
    Riski's Metagross
    Milontic's Snorlax
    Shawk's HP Ground Raikou it is then. I don't need the other Scyther though. Just the Ev'd one. I'll see you on wiFi shortly. Add my Soul Silver.
    I'll take the EV'd version you posted on my wall.

Let me know what you are wanting for it. You will need to send the Scizor to my Soul Silver.
    I'll take Krul's. If you have an EV'd version, and it happens to be 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 ???, let me get it EV'd, as well.

Let me know what you need for it.
    I'm supersmart...I meant Refresh + Encore, lol. My mistake.
    And wow...you're quite the EV-trainer it would seem ^_^
    Aww, nono, please don't stop if you have any questions. Without other people helping me, I wouldn't be able to do it either, lol. Anyways, I'm sure you'll be able to get your first RNG breed in no time flat :) Just gotta keep trying at it ^_^ And you're welcome too, but no thanks is necessary. I'm happy to help ^_^

As for Politoed, if you do want to do one, Lolpo has one methinks - a very nice one too. Shiny if I recall right ^^
    Nono - I'm glad to share any and all information I have - I'm no expert myself, XD.

Are you abusing on D/P/Pt or on HG/SS ? If it's the latter, then your options are open a bit. Also...are you breeding for shiny? IMO, my first breed would be a personal favorite of mine, lol, but if I were to pick something to be bred, it'd be a Politoed @Refresh and Heal Bell, lol.
    Yes, you can check the delay you hit by catching a random pokemon and entering its values into seed finder - same thing on what you did to find what frame you're on.

After that, you can also check if your frame has changed any as well.

Alternatively...and is an easier way, is to check adjacent results. Right click on the spread that you're doing on time finder and click adjacent results and find the IVs your pokemon is at :)

Something I've found out...which may or may not be true...is the dates you've entered will have small effects on your delays too. I was on one date for the longest of time, couldn't hit...and then I changed it to a different date and I hit it after a few tries. It might just be random coincidence though ^_^
    There is really no hint on how to hit your calibrated delay though - the whole reason you do 10 or 15 calibration is to get your delay that you hit consistently with the most. Other than that, it's just practice. My first breed (the naughty Horsea) took 20minutes and I did a one hit wonder...my Calm Eevee...took a total of near 3hours to hit, XD. If you're trying to hit higher delay, pikatimer helps this tremendously since it tells you when to start the game and when to hit continue exactly - though since we're dealing with milliseconds...it's still tough to get, lol. Honestly, unless I'm doing it wrong/inefficiently, there's a luck factor involved too. The timing is so strict that you have to get it just right, so soft resetting quite a number of times is still required imo.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Also...if I'm being unclear, then tell me and I'll definitely try to make more sense of what I type, XD.
    Yes - nice indeed - I rather enjoyed it :)
    I'm glad Sudo found something in your thread - he's a great guy :)

In any case, first and foremost is calibrating and doing it successfully. Since you have an AR, I'd suggest calibrating with an AR. SparkTehFuze posted three AMAZING YT vids on how to calibrate and breed with an AR if you're ever interested, I'll give them to you.

Once calibrating is done...use pikatimer! Riski has a guide on it and so does Itsuki methinks. You can also use emloop (google search - it's a japanese website) works as well, but pikatimer allows you to hit higher delays than the delay you calibrated. Emloop = pikatimer when you're trying to hit the delay you calibrated.

Continued on second post because I write too much...lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…