Metalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, had to leave last night and didn't get to thanks you for the trade. Thanks for the Trade! =)
    Either way is fine, don't worry about it! :P

I could take Cool Ivysaur's shiny Kingdra, Linkino's event Celebi and Skippy The Great's Brave Munchlax in return. The Rotom is Modest though, so I don't know if that makes a difference for you.
    Yes, Kenshin5 and you are some of the most awesome members of Marriland ^_^

You say I'm generous (I don't think I'm all too great, lol), but I'm nowhere near as helpful as Kenshin5 is...and probably never will be. He's a very good fellow and a big reason why I didn't want to go inactive in Marriland...but it ended up not being the place for me. I'm glad you're here too though -always nice to see friendly faces who are also great to talk with ^_^

If Sudo doesn't find anything, or you can't wait to get your hands on such awesome pokes, my offer is always available :) I do appreciate you asking him for it though - fully redis means the OT might not get all the trades they deserve, though they're always nice to have and shows how generous some people are.

In any case, it's been a pleasure talking with you but it's 5AM now...I should really bed considering I only have 2hours of sleep. Good luck on getting your Munchlax and all your other endeavors ^_^ Don't be a stranger :)
    Ok, in the meantime I'm having a battle. I still can't understand how you can be awake in the middle of the night though xD
    I don't care if they're UT.
    Do you mind cloning back copies as always? I'll be on in a minute.
    Herm...that's tough. All of his breeds seems legit enough (I haven't really bothered getting them hackcheck because I don't trade with them)...but it looks like he doesn't RNG...yet he just got that Suicune...so it's tough to say definitively. He definitely makes lots of trades online from which he doesn't bother to check the legitimacy of the pokes. That's where I have a problem with his thread - since he doesn't always clarify if he got them from nonlegitimate sources (ie random people, Serebii, GTS).

That said...I don't want to think he hacks without proof...and I'd rather not think that either ^^ though I wouldn't put his stuff on a site like Smogon, XD. Not sure if that sounds like I contradicted myself - I didn't intend to.

And...lol...I have a credit, but I can always technically get more credits in your thread. It wouldn't hurt really and I don't mind helping out. I spent a long time trying to get a particular want, so I don't want anyone to go through what I did, lol.
    No...I don't think he is. He was very knowledgeable though, so I think he just got tired of it or just went really really busy, lol. He doesn't really log on anymore though.
    And yeah...I wish I could have seen the site in its glory days...it's so unfortunate :(

Well, yeah...I mean, ball choices is what makes captures so darn awesome compared to breeds <3...while breeds are more useful in battles, lol. That's why I wanted those Eevees, they were all too awesome. I was happy getting nonredis copies, but Sudo's such a cool guy (that's why I tend to direct people to him, since he's so generous). Anyways...if you don't want to ask him to CMT, I can probably just give them to you for credits tomorrow or something? ^^
    I check Marriland every now and then, but I'm no longer active. Other than you and Chacolate...I don't talk to anyone else there. Threadwise, there were only a few who didn't have sav'd pokes on there - it's a shame really, because I hear in the golden days, Marriland was an amazing site. Save a handful of people now...it's not so great anymore imo with most people sav-ing or trying to get handouts. What about you?

In any case, I'm at a predicament on here, since I'd feel so bad if Sudo could pick something from your thread instead...considering TRU Shaymins are WC abuse, which makes them extra tiring...and catching an Eevee is really difficult, lol.
    Not a problem, ^^
    Though since it's Sudo's...would you mind asking him to CMT for it first before I trade it to you? He's still pretty active, so I'd rather let him have the trade first for his pokes ^_^
    No, nothing still I'm afraid. Other than the MoonBall Gengar, what else are you looking at? If it were fully redis pokes or my own pokes, I wouldn't mind just giving them to you, lol.

In any case, if you ever do learn how to catch...you can have 5credits per catch nonshiny, lol.
    Don't worry about sounding rude. Its late at night for us and EV training is pretty frustrating work. You can finish if you like, but I need to get some sleep so it would be better if you came on sooner rather than later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…