grape tylenol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bet u wont pin this..
    grape tylenol
    grape tylenol
    im looking for the DAMN fourth chaos emearld. can you helping me ?
    az
    az
    yes this is simply a matter of good organisational skills, or, as i, like to call it, chaos control.
    Hi I am in your tournament of ADV LC, why there is a match for the losers of the round 3?
    grape tylenol
    grape tylenol
    i'm not sure what you're asking but it can probably be answered by researching how a double elimination bracket works
    faint
    so true bestie. remember to skip your dose today since you doubled up by accident yesterday!
    heyo grape! I got a little confused here but why is round 3 loser bracket only?
    adorluigi
    adorluigi
    sorry- the ADV LC tournament
    grape tylenol
    grape tylenol
    just how a double elimination tournament works, the losers bracket needs an extra week to get to the same size as the winners bracket. for the rest of the tour, winners bracket will play every other week and losers bracket will play every week
    adorluigi
    adorluigi
    ahh I see yea I'm not familiar with double elim, thanks!
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    Hello, I had a problem with one of the repetitions and I can't send because I expired, I won the round against my opponent, is it still okay?
    grape tylenol
    grape tylenol
    you can post it without the missing replay this time, however if your opponent disputes the win youll have to replay the match. additionally if you forget to save a replay again, you will have to replay the match
    grape tylenol
    grape tylenol
    LiooX
    Ok thanks for understanding
    grape tylenol
    grape tylenol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…