naere
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we are paired for lc ssnl, im -3 and i can play weekdays 3pm onwards and sunday 4pm onwards, lmk when works
    LpZ
    LpZ
    sorry for not answering, could it be an hour earlier or later actually? i have a game at 5:30pm
    naere
    naere
    Yeah an hour later works fine for me, cya then!
    LpZ
    LpZ
    im on stours and main as LpZ IV
    Ubers ssnl, im -3 safe noons and after 11pm -3
    naere
    naere
    On smogtours now as naere if you're ready.
    Nowh
    Nowh
    Can we do in main, i play on Phone and i dont got teams on smogt, mb delay, i got home now
    naere
    naere
    Sure, on main as naere now.
    hi hi
    When do you wanna play for the ADV LC tour?
    naere
    naere
    On smogtours as naere when you're ready.
    naere
    naere
    Assuming you forgot that we changed the time to 6pm (and I did originally say it'd work) so I won't call act, but 6pm is now busy for me as is 8pm and onward so I can only make 7pm (I might be a little late to 7pm but I should be there soon after it), if you can't make that I'll have to take the act win because I'm too busy in the week for an extension.
    Sificon
    Sificon
    ah sorry yeah I forgot that we changed the time. I'm online on smogtours now
    hi, we play for the lc seasonal
    im available friday, saturday and sunday from 5pm to 10pm gmt+1
    Lyna
    Lyna
    sure, sunday?
    naere
    naere
    Meant to say Sunday but forgot to actually write it in lol, yeah Sunday's good, cya then.
    naere
    naere
    Oh shit, thought our game was an hour later, are you still around? If so, I'm on smogtours as naere.
    hi we play for lcuu
    gmt+1 can play wednesday-saturday
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    sure
    naere
    naere
    Hey, just found out we don't play this week, I play Joltage and you're playing JuanSG. Sorry for not checking the thread and confirming that you're actually my opponent earlier.
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    wait am I this incapable of reading? my bad lmfao
    duraludon lc -8 got a time in mind?
    genisu
    genisu
    if you can stay up to play after i get home from school 4pm-8 ish on friday sure
    naere
    naere
    I would not be willing to play at 4pm GMT-8 on Friday otherwise I would have listed it in my availability. Just take the win, I don't really want to play more of this format and we're clearly not going to be able to agree on a time I'd be fine with making.
    genisu
    genisu
    ggs then
    ubers kickoff, would you like to play rn? im in showdown if you do. if not lets try and play before new years if possible
    corvere
    corvere
    tomorrow 10pm your time is fine yes
    naere
    naere
    Thanks, see you then.
    corvere
    corvere
    hello, if you wanna play a little bit early ill be on smogtours rn. if not then i'll see you in 40 minutes
    Greetings. We are opponent for the roa spotlight tour in sm ubers. I can play Friday/Saturday/Sunday between 7.30pm and 11.30pm GMT +1. I can try others days but it is harder for me. And you, when would you like to play ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…