FunneeMonkee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When are you available for Swiss tour? I'm only available after 5 pm Central US time every day.
    G50
    Saturday 5pm my time would be better, really hope this works out. Europe is tough for US night owls lol.
    FunneeMonkee
    FunneeMonkee
    Alright, see you then!
    G50
    My PS name is Dodger50.
    when for vgc swiss, +10, pref weekends
    Exotic64
    Exotic64
    Oops sorry wrote that late at 4am this morning so I thought it was Sunday LOL see u soon
    Exotic64
    Exotic64
    on tours now as exotic64
    FunneeMonkee
    FunneeMonkee
    Hi, I'm online on sd as FunneeMonkee, for some reason I'm unable to dm you there, so please send the challenge whenever you're ready.
    hey we are paired for gen 9 randbats open, when do you want to play? im gmt -3
    FunneeMonkee
    FunneeMonkee
    Hi, I'm GMT +2 and available for any day of the week. What about tomorrow afternoon of your time? (around 6pm-8pm of my time)
    Enzonana.
    Enzonana.
    it will be fine, see you at 6:30pm +2
    Enzonana.
    Enzonana.
    hey im online as enzonana on stours
    Hey wassup man I saw your Swiss Tour! nice job looking good!
    FunneeMonkee
    FunneeMonkee
    Hey thank you! I've been doing surprisingly well so far ngl.
    Hi, reaching out from your DM
    I am GMT-4, and am available tomorrow my afternoon, most of Friday and Sunday. I can also do Saturday if needed.
    FunneeMonkee
    FunneeMonkee
    Hi, Thursday should work for me. Can we play between 1pm and 3pm of your time? (tell me which time work best for you, I'm GMT +2 so it'll be 7pm to 9pm of my time, I can even play later if it's too early for you.)
    DomarpVGC
    Hi, I'm really sorry but something has come up tomorrow so that time would not work. I can do the same time window on Friday. I can do later on Thursday (like 6 pm my time) but I'd imagine that's quite late.
    FunneeMonkee
    FunneeMonkee
    No worries, Friday should be fine.
    hey, im your opponent for the VGC swiss tour
    My timezone is EST(GMT-4) and I should be free for most of the week
    Let me know your availability
    Borghi
    Borghi
    We said 9pm your time, which you said was +2
    My time is -4. That is a 6 hour difference.
    9pm your time, is 3pm my time.
    I asked to push back a half hour, so 9:30 your time, 3:30 my time
    Borghi
    Borghi
    I'm unsure what you didn't understand, unless you gave me the wrong timezone

I'm unable to play tomorrow at the same time. We'll have to figure out a different time
    FunneeMonkee
    FunneeMonkee
    Ok man, I just realized I'm an idiot... I thought we were supposed to play at 19:00, so I screwed things up.
    I'm getting back at home, sorry again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…