Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whens the soonest u can play for ou seasonal? Im +5.5
    skimmythegod
    skimmythegod
    No, i can do 3 hours earlier
    bhkg
    bhkg
    3 Hours eariler is rough would you be able to do 1-3 am gmt-4 thats around 10am-12pm for you if i have the timezones right if not lmk if anything else works for you.
    skimmythegod
    skimmythegod
    Yea, lets do 10 am my time on saturday, could also play now if ur on
    ou ssnl , want to play this friday 8 pm +2?
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Yeah I can play friday at 8pm +2 see your there.
    lolebruh
    lolebruh
    i will be able to battle like 5-10 minutes after our scheduled time 8 pm +2 , im online as lolebruh
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Ok im on as bhkg chall when ready
    Hello jackelopewill sent me to help him schedule with u the replay didnt get saved so are u will to recreate it with jackelopwill21?
    Juicyjaguar
    Juicyjaguar
    This is for bdsp by the way
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Hello tell jackelopwill21 im dropping out since ive already lost and he the has win I just posted on the bdsp thread to clarify that I lost 2- 0 so he shouldnt have to worry about recreating any replays or anything.
    Juicyjaguar
    Juicyjaguar
    Okay thx for clarifying it
    Hey we play for spring ssnl. Please message me on discord for ease of communication. My discord is Kaneki#5291
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Sorry for the delay sent a msg on discord
    yo bro, we play for sv ssnl, kindly dm me on cord and we can maybe arrange a rfn if possible, or schedule for the weekend
    discord:typical_bastard#1771
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Hello on discord im bhkg#1709 sorry for the delay sent you a msg.
    Hi, we're paired for BDSP, I'm +1. All Mon up to 9pm, Tue 11am - 9pm, Wed 7-11am, Thu 8-9pm, Fri 7-11am, Sat 4-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    It will be 3pm for you as you're 5 hrs behind me, but see you Thu.
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Yeah itll be 3pm for me my mistake see you there.
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Hello ready to play? im on showdown as bhkg as well.
    Sv ou Ssnl
    I'm +5.5 and free weekdays as well as Saturday 1500hrs to 2350hrs
    lmk what time suits you best
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Hello im gmt -4 and im able to play anyday at 9pm-11pm your time. if it works for your we could play tommorow at 10pm your time. if not im able to anyday at those times.
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Hey havent really heard anything back anyway im gmt -4 and can play today my time between 2-11pm or tomorrow between 1pm-11pm gmt -4 so let me know what works for you.
    MCX
    MCX
    Take Win
    sv ou ssnl when ? i'm +2
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Hello im gmt -4 and able to play any day beside Thursday between 1pm -11pm so feel free to let me what day and time work best for you.
    Zoyotte
    Zoyotte
    can you play rn?
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Hey sorry for the late reply im able to play now till 11pm or at 1pm-11pm on any other day
    BDSP OU seasonal. I'm GMT -4 and I can do 7-11pm on weekdays. I'd prefer to play on the weekend if possible, I can accommodate most times.
    we play for sv ou no johns, I'm available gmt+0 from 1 pm to 11 pm all week
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Im gmt-5 you up to play at 8pm tommorow your time?
    astralydia
    astralydia
    clashes with another game I just scheduled, do you mind doing an hour earlier?
    bhkg
    bhkg
    An hour earlier works fine for me so we'll play at 7pm your time tommorow see you there,
    BDSP OU SSNL, when do you want to play? GMT -5, I have time all days but will have the most time on Friday and Saturday, if those days work I would prefer we make a time during the day for those but if not let me know of ur schedule and we can work something out.
    We play for bdsp ou seasonals, I'm gmt-5 and I'd prefer to play on the weekend
    bhkg
    bhkg
    Im also gmt-5 the weekends work fine for me im free sunday/saturday during 3pm-10pm whatever time works best for you
    Adam3560
    Adam3560
    4pm saturday?
    bhkg
    bhkg
    works fine for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…