Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when are you free for natdex ubers draft
    i can do the rest of the day today, wednesday/thursday after 5pm, friday/saturday any time, and sunday before 2pm (gmt -6)
    i also sent you a message on discord a few days ago if you want to schedule there instead
    Hey, we're playing for the Draft League Winter Seasonal. I'm GMT -5, would prefer to do Friday or Sunday night if that's good with you.
    LT Draft tour im EST and am free after 5pm est everyday after wednesday
    Don Bork
    Don Bork
    Dog u can’t expect me to answer that fast
    Don Bork
    Don Bork
    Whatever
    Iranupagoat
    Dude I’m doing it because you said u could do it before 5:30 so I waited for 2 and a half hours. I didn’t do it to spite you and I said fine with withdrawing the act and playing later if you could
    hey, just letting you know, you signed up for UPL under my username on accident i think
    Hey, Im your opponent in the Gameboy classic open. When are you first available? I'm GMT -6
    Gold Hakurei
    Gold Hakurei
    message me on showdown whenever, ill be online
    Gold Hakurei
    Gold Hakurei
    its getting a lil late, can you say an exact time? i wanna get something done without just waiting around for you all night
    Gold Hakurei
    Gold Hakurei
    if you arent here tonight then i cant do until late tomorrow or all day monday, so id rather get this played tonight.
    Hey, we play for the draft tour, I'm typically free after 6pm gmt-8 but with holidays swinging around best case is probably waiting until the 7th or 8th which i should be available all day to play. Let me know.
    we play for the draft tour, im generally free from 1-8pm gmt+0 up until the new year at the moment (with some exceptions) so i can be flexible so long as i’m told in advance
    Nyx
    Nyx
    update: cannot do until after jan 2nd now, that window will get smaller and smaller as the week progresses
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…