Tomorrow at my 4pm ok?
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    Oh so i'm not alone :]
    4pm your time sounds perfect to me :]
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    ......so we need to schedule for another time, i guess :c
    Hi, we're paired for round 3 of gen7 random tournament. I'm in gmt+2. In the next days i can play tomorrow in the afternoon or evening, thursday pretty much whenever and friday only after 5pm. Otherwise we can try to schedule for the weekend. Let me know your availability
    yo, tours plaza tour, im gmt-8. i have class today but i'll be free in four hours (1pm gmt-8), not free tonight. im also pretty free tmrw if you want to offer a time.
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    Hello hello
    Well, i can be here at 1pm gmt-8 so we can make it at that time, looks fine to me ^^
    otherwise, i'm gmt+1 so we could play tommorow anytime from 8am to 1pm gmt-8 as well ^^
    brokenmotor
    brokenmotor
    im on tours as brokenmotor
    rands no dmax when, +9
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    if you're on rn, we can go ^^
    Otherwise, i'm here from 2pm to 9pm gmt+2 almost everyday ^^
    Hi, im from the gen 8 farewell tour, What time suits you? Im good for evenings gmt. And on most days anytime during gmt. just not this morning.
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    i'm here pretty often, mostly on afternoons gmt+2, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find some time to play ^^
    Hey Gen 6 Random Battles Open, If you want I can play now, or from 5-8 on weekdays except for Thursday my time.Lmk if you want to play on Sunday and we can find a time, but I’m not available Thursday or Saturda.
    DeluxeFries
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    You mean in 2days same time ? i'm not really sure i can make it but i'll try to give it a shot then :c
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    alright, i'll try to be here around 5:30 your time, up until 7 (5am for me) cause then i'll got to go to work :c
    If we don't manage to face tonight, then we'll try on sunday or maybe ask for an extension D:
    hey, random doubles open, +8 here, can play anytime reasonable, prefer to play asap if u can, lmk what works for u. sent u a req on discord too
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    Hello hello ^^
    I'm +2 and i work from 5am to 1pm, back home at 2pm, so in the afternoon or up to 10pm my time, making it up to 4pm your time, but 8/9pm my time would be great for me, or even in the afternoon ^^
    And i'll accept discord's request after work ^^
    gorex
    gorex
    wanna play at ur 3pm today?
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    I'm ok with this yeah, see ya in 2 hours then :]
    Hey, we play for the random doubles open. I'm GMT -4 and should be available starting around 8:00pm my time during the week. I should have wider availability on Sunday also. Let me know when you want to play. I can find other times also if absolutely needed, though it's much less convenient.
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    Hello there :]
    Hmm, 8pm your time makes it midnight for me. Considering i wake up around 4:45am everyday for work, that's complicated..... but today is our lucky day :]
    I'm on to play today (for me, tommorow for you) at 8pm your time, since i'm not working tommorow ^^ are you okay with this ? ^^
    pyresword
    That should be fine with me. Thanks
    randdubs, i’m -7 and i’m pretty free on weekdays but can’t really guarantee any time on weekends
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    does that mean you're free right now ? :]
    queso
    queso
    ya
    Rand classic, when?
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    well, for today, i'll be on for the next 2hours or so, i think.
    Otherwise, i shouldn't be here much tommorow nor wednesday, i'd beback on thursday and thefollowing days, and i'm often here in the afternoon and in the evening, at GMT+2 ^^
    Illumi 99
    Illumi 99
    can you play rn?
    Trefleuh
    Trefleuh
    sure, let's go for it ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…