crucify
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, great run so far. we play this week. i'm -5 and in a little bit of an awk. situation as I know I am traveling one day this weekend, but not sure which. Friday night after 7pm my time for sure works (and I could maybe even do Thurs night), but if you need weekend, gimme a day or two to get back with when I can do
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    That’s appreciated, thanks and see you Friday night. Will let you know on my end if anything pops up as well
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Friday night still 100% works and I will be ready for then, but just wanted to let you know that if you prefer weekend I should be free Sunday as well if you let me know in advance now (Saturday will be my traveling day). Assuming Friday still works, I'll see you at 8pm. If not, just lmk as soon as you can. Thanks boss
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i'll be on tours if you wanna do a few early. can't start much after 8 so just lmk when you're on, thx
    yo we are paired for gc1v1, i m gmt +5:30 i can play between 5pm to 6pm any day lmk if this time is suitable for u
    crucify
    crucify
    im gmt -6 and that is too early, when else can you play?
    Hey for the multigen tour i won in 4 games but for some reason both me and my opponent delemon can't find the first gen8 replay. Would I need to get them to vouch that I won or something?
    crucify
    crucify
    If you and your opponent both can verify that you won the gen 8 game then it's fine, just say it in your post
    Nick
    Nick
    I'm really sorry I accidentally closed ps and now I don't have any replays, what should I do now?
    crucify
    crucify
    Replay if possible unfortunately
    hey we play for bw cap tour i am gmt+5.5 when you can play?
    crucify
    crucify
    does either thursday or sunday anytime between 8:30-10:30pm your time work?
    TGA
    TGA
    Yes it works today
    crucify
    crucify
    oh i forgot about this can you play now? on as soaring mind
    Heya! Monopoke tour, im gmt+1 and with a lot of free time, when would you like to play?
    crucify
    crucify
    I’m -5, can u play tomorrow 10pm your time?
    memomiguel
    memomiguel
    Sure thing!
    crucify
    crucify
    im on as soaring mind
    when for wcup? gmt-4, would prefer weekdays after 2:30 pm my time but can play at others if needed, just not this Saturday
    crucify
    crucify
    I’m -5, let’s do Thursday or Friday at around 5pm your time, if that works for you
    Fc
    Fc
    Friday 5pm should be good
    Fc
    Fc
    on tours as Fc
    sm nu cup, when do u wanna go? im gmt -7 and im free to play after thursday
    crucify
    crucify
    probably either 2pm or 5pm your time today is the earliest i can play. should be free at 2pm but if not 5pm
    mushamu
    mushamu
    Alright I’ll be there at 2pm
    crucify
    crucify
    im free now, on as vision eyes
    Hey man, if you're still able to play today for our extension in ADV i should be able to play in 1h !
    BlazingDark
    BlazingDark
    Actually i might be 30 - 40 m llate because i just learned that i had a family diner, is it ok ? i'm really going to do the fastest i can anyway
    crucify
    crucify
    yeah thats fine
    BlazingDark
    BlazingDark
    On as Kugen ! and sorry for this lol
    sm 1v1 im gmt -7 will do any day on my evenings if possible for you
    crucify
    crucify
    can you play now?
    kolohe
    kolohe
    lmao im sorry i forgot i have comment notifs off do you still wanna do now?
    crucify
    crucify
    sure im on soaring mind
    Hey, we're paired for BW Cup. GMT +2. Mostly availalable wednedday evening, thursday all day and friday all day.
    Let me know what would work for you.
    Meridian.#3105 if you wanna schedule via disc
    Hi, I'm your r1 win for bw cup, when can you play? GMT+2 here
    crucify
    crucify
    can you play sometime in the next two hours? otherwise im pretty busy this week so its prob best if you say when ur available and then I can find a time
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Uh sure why not, how's 70 minutes from now? (15:45 GMT+2)
    crucify
    crucify
    works
    I can play either this weekend or next weekend evening after 7:30 PM for UU classic. I'm gmt-4. Does that work?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…