Expulso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey PUPL, can do anytime this weekend.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hey, would u be down for playing fairly late on sunday? i work 3 back to back shifts sat and sun so would love to do this after work + a nap sunday lol. maybe some time like sunday 6-7pm gmt-4?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    sorry for the late response, I had to wait to receive my work schedule for the weekend
    Kink
    Kink
    Hey that should be just fine. If you don't mind, ping me on discord on Sunday around the time you want to play.
    bw +10 whens good?
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    ye sure
    Expulso
    Expulso
    if not thats totally fine lol, j figured it would be easier than planning due to timezone difference. i’m gmt-4; free most of the daytime tuesday and wednesay, thursday and on may be tough with work
    Expulso
    Expulso
    oh ok cool ill hop on main as expulso
    blt when? can do any time, gmt -7
    Expulso
    Expulso
    sorry for the length of this delay; if you are not available now or later tonight, i can also do tomorrow after ~4pm gmt-4. (if you are around in like the next 10 minutes we can play tho!)
    drizzle
    drizzle
    im still on showdown
    Expulso
    Expulso
    oh i forgot ur name isnt henguinie there kek
    DPP PL. GMT -4. Weekend ok?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hi, yes. i work from 8am-4pm Saturday, do u wanna do like 4:30-5:30pm gmt-4 saturday? (basically whenever my NUPL game, which is scheduled from 4-5, ends). if that doesnt work lmk
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    should be ok
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    i'm on tours
    hey we are matched for BLT, im gmt -4 when would you like to play
    RoyalReloaded
    RoyalReloaded
    saturday evening is fine, choose a time
    Expulso
    Expulso
    some time 5-6pm gmt-4? i have 2 tour games to play after work and before our game, not exactly sure when they'll finish (tho shouldnt be too long) so that's why im being ambiguous here. i'll let you know more precisely an hour or so before that
    RoyalReloaded
    RoyalReloaded
    6pm is fine let me know if there are any issues
    :afrostar: WOOSH IT IS THE SUNDAY STAR CYA THEN WHENEVER :afrostar:
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Right after your NUPL game, maybe? So Sunday ~4:30 PM gmt-4 / 10:30 PM gmt+2?
    DnB
    DnB
    Hello bw seasonal
    TGA
    TGA
    If you can schedule on disc pm me on thegamingattack#2816
    Expulso
    Expulso
    sent frirnd request
    PU - SAY GOODBYE TO WEEZING, GUZZLORD, TOXICROAK, AGGRON, XATU, GARBODOR, JELLICENT, QWILFISH (potentially), GHOSTVALLY, HELIOLISK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. Mudded tier. I take that C back, F tier at best. All those flavours and you chose salty. Imagine having to ban 3 ZUs at once KEKW. Sorry not sorry for stealing vaporeon.
    hi! we are pairings for uufpl, when are you available, i would like to play this weekend. (gmt+2)
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hi, are u free like 1pm gmt-4 saturday?
    Prof.Otaku
    Prof.Otaku
    I can't say for sure, but we can go with that
    When are we playing for stour tour, im gmt+1
    Expulso
    Expulso
    yo do u wanna do this today/tomorrow?
    Ismail
    Ismail
    Expulso we can play today or weekend, sorry about the late reply, on tuesday i was doing eid prep and wednesday thursday we was celebrating
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Oh no worries, hope Eid went well! I’m free today, what times are u around?
    randbats multiformat +8 prefer 9-11pm or weekend mornings
    Expulso
    Expulso
    any chance ur free now, or is it too late?
    avyrie
    avyrie
    can play rn, on as lph
    dpp global, +8, when do you wanna play?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hey, the sooner the better. Does +8 mean you prefer my mornings? Would something like your 11PM (my 11AM, i’m gmt-4) work for you, or is that too late / do you prefer to play in morning?
    RampageWebber
    RampageWebber
    Okay, so since I have a certification test in two days and we have two weeks, I can play on my Wednesday/Thursday night if you are in rush. Otherwise, let's schedule on weekend.
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Oh, we have 2 weeks? yea no prob lol, we can do next weekend, my exams are finished by then too.

Good luck on your test!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…