Nido-Rus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello my name is Kyle Cole and I am in the -4 timezone. I would like to play Pokémon vs someone much worse than you but sadly we are paired up against each other. My best times are Friday after 5 and Saturday after 3. Lemme know
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    This for osdt obviously, I understand you were involved in the tournament last year as well
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    hi Kyle Cole, my name is nido rus. you are correct, I was indeed involved in the tournament last year. Friday after 5 and Saturday after 3 sound like good times for me. Say we set Friday at 7pm GMT-4 for now? Will let you know if anything changes
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    Gaming
    We play for DPL finals tiebreakers. This week, I have a VGC regional to travel to and I will be unavailable on Thursday - Sunday. As a result my availability is rather limited this week; I can play on Tuesday or Wednesday from 6:00 - 10:00 PM and that's about it. If that timeframe doesn't work for you, I'll need to ask for an extension.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I'm open to Tuesday and Wednesday as well, same times as I'm available this week (6:00 - 10:00 PM). What's a good timeframe for you in that range? Arcticblast said we only have until Wednesday next week to complete the game.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Let's go for Tuesday 7pm in that case? Will update again soon if anything comes up but should most likely be free then
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Tuesday May 10th at 7 PM my time will work fine. See you then.
    Hey long time no see. Gmt -6, what times would work for you Wednesday-friday and then sunday?
    miltankmilk
    My weekend is busier than my week honestly. We could say thursday friday around like 2-2:30 est if that works for you? I could do like 6:30 est either day too
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good, let's aim for 6:30 est either day
    miltankmilk
    Lets say 6:30 est Friday
    Hey! Paired for WCOP. I'm honestly drowning in homework and exams so I'm unable to play until next week. I guess until next week Tuesday. I can do Tuesday to Friday 14:00 to 23:00 gmt -6. Weekends I'm usually out on the day, so 100% I'm able to play after my 21:00, but I miight be able to squeeze some time between the day, just let me know beforehand what time is good for you!
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    PD: (Again, this until next week, sorry for jhoning!)
    Yop

We play for Doubles Multi Tier League. I'm GMT+2 and prefer to play Saturday (not between 6PM and 9PM my time, should be good otherwise)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good, can you manage anytime after 9PM your time? lmk when works best
    Quairo
    Quairo
    I prefer play Saturday anyway
    But yea 9PM my time on Saturday is a good option
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    forgot to say yes to this but yeah, 9pm today your time will be fine, i'll be on ps
    Hey we are playing for Doubles Multi Tier League. I'm GMT+10. I would prefer to play on Friday or Sunday if possible.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good, how about sunday evening gmt-4? anytime from 5pm-midnight?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    How does 9pm sound? (11am Monday my time)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good
    hey! we play for OSDT, when would you be available? saturday or sunday would be ideal for me, I'm gmt-4
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good, i'm mostly available anytime but prefer afternoon/evenings (also gmt-4). Say roughly 2pm-8pm, though i can manage earlier or later.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    turns out I will only be available Sunday, how does 7pm sound?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good
    woops forgot to msg u for SM cup. When's good for you? I can do every day after 13:00 gmt -5 hehe. Can do today if u want to
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    oh yikes, how does tonight/sometime tomorrow sound?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oshit my bad, forgot to reply. Today is fine. Im available the entire day
    We are paired for dou ssnl, I'm -8, when do you want to play? I can only do my afternoons or weekends.
    LTG
    LTG
    Idm either, I’ll prob be on the whole time anyways
    emma
    emma
    i expect this game to get done between 10pm and 11pm gmt-5 tonight (which it totally fine!)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    am on ps as nido-rus
    Sup, when do you wanna play? I'm in PST and I'm available on Saturday and Sunday (7th and 8th). On the 7th I'm available from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm. On the 8th I'm available from 10 am to 2:30 pm and from 6 pm to 10 pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…