lza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 你好, 我是你的wcop对手, 我是新加坡人来的跟你们国人应该是同样+8的, 你晚上时间能玩吗?
    lza
    lza
    晚上时间,可以啊
    weirdo faye
    weirdo faye
    你的队长说想下周或者下下周玩,我跟他说到时再跟我说吧。。。
    Hi, we're matched up for randbats world cup semifinals. Would you be free on Saturday 9/23 at 6 pm PT? I believe that'd be 9 am Sunday your time (GMT +8).
    lza
    lza
    +8 9am sunday OK
    GO lucario
    GO lucario
    Sounds good, see you then!
    lza
    lza
    im online main
    Hello, we're paired for wcor. I'm GMT +1 and can play usually between 4PM-11PM my time, but if needed I can also play until about 1AM. What works for you?
    Starmind
    Starmind
    Hello, on behalf of lza, he is gmt+8 and would be available between 7pm-12am. What about 4pm this Saturday your time?
    Lily
    Lily
    that would be perfect, cya then!
    lza
    lza
    im online stour
    Rcop when +2
    Starmind
    Starmind
    Hello, on behalf of lza, he is gmt+8 and would like to play on weekend (July 8 / 9 / 15 / 16) 8-11pm. It would be 2-5pm your time.
    Starmind
    Starmind
    Hi Ado when would you like to play rcop g7 with lza? he is gmt+8 and would like to play on weekend (July 8 / 9 / 15 / 16) 8-11pm
    Starmind
    Starmind
    Sorry I meant Gen 8 OU. His discord account is lza#6479 and may not frequently log in to discord.
    Hi, we play for wcop. Gmt+2. Given your timezone and my limited avaibility, we will have to play during the weekend most likely. Would prefer saturday. Do you have a preference for time?
    paired for wcop, im gmt+5.5 and would prefer the weekend, lmk what works for you. you can pm me on discord Noisy#5490 for quicker scheduing.
    So Noisy
    I pmd you on discord yesterday saying I won't be able to make it to our game today. We will have to reschedule it to next week, posting it here in case you missed it
    Hey i think we are paired for LCWC, i'm gmt+1 and can't play before weekend, Sunday works the best for me but i can do Sat if needed, lmk your availabilities
    yo eden#4204 on disc, let's sched for rcop, my timezone's est, let's get this done over the weekend
    eden
    eden
    im free est evenings/afternoons
    hey do u wanna play during third week for wcop
    lza
    lza
    ok i prefer night gmt+8
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    kk, around what time? I'm GMT +2 so that range could be a bit late for me
    lza
    lza