TMM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey im subbing in for ramos team in this m00la tour and I believe I'm meant to play you in ORAS. Not sure when any deadline is, but over the next week I'm free afternoons and evenings GMT -5. lmk if that works
    smh i had to get off because i was having head pains so intense i almost started hallucinating
    TMM
    TMM
    yeah its aight. I went off right after too
    Hi, when are you down for playing for CPL? I'm gmt+5.5, i'm probably going to be free anytime between 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM for the next three days, tmk what works for you :)
    Hi we play uu in corona premier league. when do you want to play?
    TMM
    TMM
    Gmt +8 can play evening till midnight any day
    Namranan
    Namranan
    Okay I'll try to play you on friday or Saturday at 10:30am my time (11:30pm your time). I'm EST (gmt-5) btw lmk if I did the math wrong
    TMM
    TMM
    should be fine
    we agreed to tuesday for nu team tour, are u cool with like 1pm gmt-5? if not just say some time between noon and midnight gmt-5 that ur available
    uu majors, im gmt -5 and can play monday, tuesday, thursday midday, late afternoon to evening, wednesday evening, and morning to later afternoon on the weekend. let me know whens good
    TMM
    TMM
    we can try monday midday bro. Ill hit u up when i see u at that time. If we dont make it, we can try a diff day
    For the NU Team Tour we gotta play, SS NU, so when you will be available? Im GMT -5, if the hours difference is too big I think weekdays will do. Let me know your timezone and when this could work.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    It is too late to play for like tomorrow and stuff? Just to play for the sport of it, can you let me know if you can play tomorrow?
    TMM
    TMM
    did ur team won already? yeah we can play tomorrow fosho
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Not looking like it, lol. Ok perfect.
    Hey we're matched for the CamUU tournament. I'm GMT-6 (US Central Time) and can play any day except the weekend, from 8 am to 5 pm my time. What works best for you?
    TMM
    TMM
    i can mostly play at night around 9-12mn GMT+8. lmk whens best for u
    a loser
    a loser
    So that is around now, right? Any time in your window works great for me
    TMM
    TMM
    yes
    1v1 ssnl can play 3pm ur time on thurs (preferably) or friday, but if not we can sched a slightly later time
    TMM
    TMM
    sure see ya then
    eblurb
    eblurb
    sorry to be annoying but i'm on as final form blurb and can play whenever (if you want to stick to scheduling ofc thats fine)
    Hey we play for NU League. GMT+9 and would prefer to play on Sunday (7pm~1am) if possible
    TMM
    TMM
    take the dub
    When do you want to play for UUWC? GMT -6 here
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Sure, I can do any day next week at like 10 am my time, if not I can do midnight my time to better suit your schedule
    TMM
    TMM
    hows wednesday midnight your time? cos thats like 2pm for me
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Sounds good
    Hey, we play for gsc uu cup. I’m gmt -6 and I’m unavailable until Thursday, but from that day onwards I can play at pretty much any time. When are you available?
    ProfessorMasterChief
    ProfessorMasterChief
    If you're not able to do this now we would have to dothis by 11:59 GMT -4, so if that's not possible for you I can ask the host for an extension
    TMM
    TMM
    yeah i am sorry
    TMM
    TMM
    im on as treeckomaman
  • Loading…
  • Loading…