DripLegend
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey,we’re playing for 1v1 ssnl r2! I’m GMT+2 and I should be available every day this week till 11PM my time. Unfortunately I can’t play during the weekend because of wcup semis + other plans. Lemme know when you want to get this done
    UwU, DripLegend. It occurs to me that both of us are in the same bracket for the 1v1 Summer Seasonal Tournament. As such, I have an obligation to conduct an action labeled "scheduling," where I must figure out a time both of us are able to participate and compete in the activity.
    DripLegend
    DripLegend
    Hey I'm on ps right now and I just sent the challenge. Idk how much longer I will be on before I have to leave. I'll be back at 8 PM central time if you can't make this time. I also won't be available tomorrow until 7 PM central time tomorrow.
    Eriey
    Eriey
    How about your 8:30 PM?
    DripLegend
    DripLegend
    I just got back sorry. I'm on right now and I'm good to go if you are.
    Cap 1v1 when? GMT+1
    DripLegend
    DripLegend
    I'm free on tuesday for most of the afternoon and wednesday + thursday all day im in cst
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    You wanna do tomorrow at around 8pm my time?
    when lc open? im -4 and am free throughout the week, preferably my afternoons and evenings
    DripLegend
    DripLegend
    I can do today at 1:30 cst but i think i'll be available on saturday and sunday but i'm not sure on the times
    temp
    temp
    that's in about 20 for you right? i can manage that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…