Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• When can you play for mono ssnls? I'm on mountain time
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    how about around noon your time saturday or sunday
    ed wins
    ed wins
    both days work but lets try to make it as close to 12 as possible or a little sooner and i have prior engagements on weekends a little after
    We play for Most Wanted when can you play? I'm gmt-6 and I should be available Sunday just let me know what works for you.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    fixed a time on discord, posting here just for the record

we're playing 6pm gmt 0 either friday or sunday
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    :swole: Probably Sunday but Friday exists as an option if needed.
    Hey hey :) We're matched for Mono Spring Seasonals. I'm GMT-6 and can be around almost any evening. Anytime Sat also works <3
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    hey man, sorry but i didn't get the time to build any teams at all, if you can play around noon your time tomorrow that'll be great, if not then i guess you get the activity win
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    Oh I totally get it! Tomorrow ~noon my time works (so long as its before the tourny deadline)
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    if you can make it soon I'll try stay on, my acc is LanturnLight
    Hello when do you wanna play for SSB tour I'm gmt+1 available most of the week
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    Saturday 9pm gmt+1?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i meant during 4-8pm your time, "after" was a mistake
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    wanna play now/today? I'll be on the sim most of this evening so catch me online if you wanna play
    hey, we play for uu majors. gmt-5 i can play in the evenings on weekdays or pretty much whenever on weekends.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i was online on smogtours but forgot to say here, looks like we'll have to try for next weekend since i can't play during your evening
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    does noon your time saturday/sunday work for you? on sunday i'll be hosting smogon tour so we'll have to play before then
    alive
    Sure saturday noon works, ill be on several hours before tour anyway so it shouldnt be a problem
    We gotta play for nul. When are you available? I'm -3 and usually around from 3pm-9pm on weekdays, all day on weekend
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hey man, I was waiting for you at the scheduled time today and then some more but I couldnt see you online there :[ I will be available during the weekend as well though, so just would like to know a day/time that will work out better for you
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    ahhh i thought i scheduled all my games for weekend and forgot, i was online on discord but maybe not on ps
    i can play same time today and tomorrow, just as insurance, you can ask someone in ubers room to tag me on discord at the time if im not online
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Alright
    hey, we play for the rainbow league r1. I'm gmt+2
    85percent
    I also wouldn't mind doing this during the evening of one of the week days, considering it's only bo1
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i can try wednesday around 7pm your time

other than that im free whole of saturday and sunday
    85percent
    I would prefer 7pm Wednesday. But if it doesn't work on your side, then I'll certainly be able to find time on the weekend.
    Is it still possible to participate in Ubers Majors I? The tournament looks like a lot of fun.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    there is a long list of substitutes already so I don't think it will be possible, sorry
    UU Open. GMT+9 and would like to play on Sunday evening if possible (pretty flexible). If that doesn't work, I can play on Wednesday or Thursday night (11pm~1am my time).
    hello I know it's a little late but I have not received notification for the round 3 UU open so I lost on coinflip
    Hi,
    When do you want to play for ADV UU? I’m GMT -4 and can play weekends after 10am it weekdays after 7pm. Let me know what works for you or your schedule if none work
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    hey sorry i forgot to contact you, i can play around noon your time on saturday or sunday
    pokemonisfun
    Okay both work, see you Saturday for now~
    as we said on discord tentatively somewhere around 2-3pm -5 saturday but im flexible after 1:30ish
    hi, we have to play for LC Open, Im GMT +2. My availabilities:
    monday: 19:00-23:00
    tuesday: 15:00-23:00
    wednesday: 22:30-23:00
    thursday: 19:00-23:00
    friday: 22:15-23:30
    saturday: 13:00-23:00
    would rather play during the week and only use saturday as a backup
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    let's play 7pm your time today then
    Why am I not listed at all in round 3. also dude didn't respond to my attempts to schedule with him so I should be in round 3 vs somebody
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    you only responded to your opponent on the last day, and asked for an extension 2 days after that which i would not give anyway since you made no attempt to schedule till the last moment
    g to the b
    I didn't know id be playing. I was a sub in round 1 so just assumed i wouldnt get to play at all until somebody told me i was playing on saturday
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    you were tagged with your opponent when round 2 began, and your opponent posted on your wall
  • Loading…
  • Loading…