Floss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy we are both in the ZU send off tour! When do you have time? I'd be available on the weekends and on Friday. Well gl for the tour
    Hi we are paired for UBERS ssnl. I'm GMT+1 and I can pretty much play at any time. Just pick what suit you the most.
    We play again. This time for mono LC. I seriously doubt someone is rigging matchups.
    Floss
    Floss
    5 hours.
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Sorry I didn't understand what you meant
    Floss
    Floss
    Let's play in 5 hours
    MnM open, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+2 and I can do most of my evenings and some super late nights if you give me prior warning.
    Floss
    Floss
    Coming Saturday evening sounds good, I'll give you a specific time in the upcoming days if you can give me your free slots.
    When do u wanna play dpp nu? Today or tomorrow in about 4 hours from now?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Weekend is difficult, can we do daytime GMT -6? I can do mornings around now.
    Floss
    Floss
    Thursday morning works, or right now on main. I'm on Flossed Over and PMed.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ya - ps is bugging out a bit so reply here when you're back
    Hi we play for swsh mono kickoff tour im gmt-5 im free thursday and friday afternoon from 5-11 i can prolly fit in more time depending
    Ara
    Ara
    Ok what time
    Floss
    Floss
    my nights preferably, so your mornings/early afternoon
    Ara
    Ara
    Ok that works anytime just dm me on discord and hopefully ill be awake
    h-hey you w-we have to play for the OM ssnl Floss-sepaii. W-when do you want to date *ahem* battle? I can from here to sunday but saturday. I-Im in central europen time... Pls h-hit me up in discord Floss-kun!! Marsopa&Rex#7312. I am so nervous!!!
    Hey, Monotype Seasonal, GMT-5. I should be around most of today and tomorrow if you want to get this done.
    Floss
    Floss
    ur alt is?
    hey hey
    When do you want to play for the New Meta tour?
    I'm GMT+2 and prefer playing in the evening (6pm until 1am)
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'll go offline now but I'll we can still battle today if you tell me here on smogon in about the next 3 hours
    Floss
    Floss
    Now? Sry fr missing, had to pick up someone at airport
    Sificon
    Sificon
    Alright, just hit me up on showdown :)
    Hey, we got matched in the The New Meta UU Tournament. Would you happen to be free on Sunday? I'm in the EST Time zone, and I'll be free pretty much any time between let's say 2 PM and like 2 AM
    Floss
    Floss
    I'm GMT +5.5, I can play Wednesday 2 PM your time
    Evillar
    That should be fine
    Evillar
    I'm online and ready whenever you are now
    Hey we are matched for the adv team tour. I can play tomorrow Sunday 8 pm gmt+0 and onwards.

On weekdays i should be free mon-fri 8 am - 4 pm gmt+0
    Floss
    Floss
    Sure.
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    Thanks, really appreciate you being accomodating.
    Astamatitos
    Astamatitos
    I'll be on main under this alt. I happened to be free a bit earlier than usual so if you happen to get online earlier pm me on main.
    Hi man, when you play at triathlon? Send me message on discord, Nowh#7369
    Floss
    Floss
    Can't find you on disc.
    Jeejus#2329
    Hey I am your LCUU opponent and I reside in the PST time zone (GMT -8). Could we play during the weekend?
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Sure that would be 12:30PM my time if I am not mistaken so around noon for me.
    Floss
    Floss
    Take the win, couldn't be on around that time. Sorry for delay in responses, and good luck in rest of tour!
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    No worries and I hope to see you in future LCUU tours if you have the spare time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…