Sabella
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro, grats on ur trophy!! When do u wanna play for mpl? I've got a tight schedule during the week so I'd like to play either saturday or sunday. I'm gmt-4 btw
    Hey we play for ompl. GMT-7 free every night this week between 5pm and midnight. Weekend I’m completely free after Saturday at noon
    Sabella
    Sabella
    hey bro so i think i fucked up time zones when i posted this but are you free to play in like 30-45 mins ?
    Sabella
    Sabella
    actually im dumb 6pm your time is 9pm my time nvm we good!
    bdov
    bdov
    You coming? On main
    Hey dude I can play rn, 8:20 CST
    Sabella
    Sabella
    ok im ready as well ill be on main and smogtours as sabella
    Sabella
    Sabella
    are you ready to play?
    Dolphine
    Dolphine
    Hello, sorry for the wait, but I am gonna be on ps now, user as InfernoDolphin73 looking forward to our match! I am ready whenever you are
    Hey when are you available for OMPL week 1? I am gmt+8, which probably really sucks for scheduling lmao. Preferably we can play in the next couple days?
    Sabella
    Sabella
    hm 10pm my time 10am your time sounds pretty clean to me if u can swing that? hows friday that time? i need time to test and build still
    Cookiekins
    Friday 10pm your time? I wouldn't be able to do that since I'm mostly busy over the weekend (it would be Saturday for me :c). Would a day earlier be okay with you? So Thursday 10pm your time and 10am my time? If not, we might have to go sometime in Friday morning your time / Friday night my time.
    Sabella
    Sabella
    thursday works see u then!
    Hey, WCOP when? Weekends works better for me, but specially on this one I'll probably go off to a trip. If I won't, no problem to play on this one.
    hey bro, for wcop, i'm pst and feel free to play on weekends, and can play all day after june 15th finish my final, which time do you prefer to play?
    Sabella
    Sabella
    im -4 so ur three houst behind me how june 2nd or june 9th look for you at idk 11am your time?
    yjh971203
    yjh971203
    june 9th 11am sounds good for me
    Sabella
    Sabella
    ok perfect
    what time for uupl? same timezone, free most of this week
    yeezyknows
    later tonight could work, not 100% sure though. you want to shoot for like 10/11 but nothing concrete?
    Sabella
    Sabella
    perfect bro if not we got the whole week
    yeezyknows
    hey you mind if we play around or before 9/9:15? tryna catch the rockets/w's game
    yo what does the hp do on this set
    Magearna @ Leftovers
    Ability: Soul-Heart
    EVs: 108 HP / 148 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Shift Gear
    - Calm Mind
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    Hey fam. We haven't talked in awhile. We play for uupl I'm -4 same as you. I got finals this week so if you'd be willing to do sometime this weekend, I'd really appreciate it.
    Sabella
    Sabella
    sounds perfect i got some stuff due this week as well. lets link up on friday to set a firm time
    Sabella
    Sabella
    when u thinkin bout gettin this done?
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Yeah I ended up not going to sleep and my parents had me go out on errands. so I’m still on like 3 hours. Would you be ok doing tomorrow later like 8-10pm at the latest? I just don’t know if I’m moving my brother out of his college place tomorrow so later is probably safer and it’s cause idk if I was gonna be out or not. It’s kinda why I wanted to play earlier today. Lmk if later tomorrow is still ok.
    dpp r3 when? gmt+2, but I could play rn in like 10 mins after I shower if you don't mind, otherwise I'll be free wednsday evening or friday-sunday if you need mroe time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…