Mace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For anybody that hits the gym just as much as I do, are there days where you look at yourself and think “I look small today?”
    Mace
    Mace
    I don’t hit the gym I just work in an ice rink but I haven’t thought that ever since I measured my schlong.
    Randbats tour, when do you want to play? I’m gmt+4
    saba
    saba
    Oh i messed up timezones my bad turns out I had to be awake at 8 am. My bad
    saba
    saba
    Uh i stayed up till 2 am if you don’t pm me in 5 mins we’ll have to let coin flip decide it
    Mace
    Mace
    can you play now?
    glad you like to lose ladder games and then suddenly "dc" turns before it ends :D
    Mace
    Mace
    My b. I was just done with pokemon for the day and I just x my entire browser. No disrespect
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    oh ok lol, just thought you were mad or something and i got upset over waiting the extra few, no worries
    Mace
    Mace
    :]
    Listen, let's cut the bullshit. I'm a boy. you're a girl. We both know that you didn't comment for a friendly small talk. You want a satisfying fuck. We're both adults, it's perfectly natural to have these urges. Let's just cut the coy bullshit. I want something straight to the point. No chase. Just primal sweaty sex. My next free slot to fuck your brains out will be Saturday 13:00-15:00, you in?
    Mace
    Mace
    Wut? Who are you?
    forgot about this tour but we're supposed to playfor pu ssnl. Deadline is tonight, any chance youll be on today before midnight gmt+0?
    pu ssnl, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt+1
    mj
    mj
    Im on, whats your alt?
    mj
    mj
    Ive waited for 45 mins now, you can show up at 1-2 pm my time tomorrow or I have to call act.. cant stay up until midnight twice just for you to bail
    Mace
    Mace
    You can have it. Sorry about that.
    RBY tour im GMT +1 i can play today until 1:30 PM today and after 5 PM otherwise weekend
    hello when do you want to play for bss tour? GMT +6 free at nights til 10pm
    feen
    feen
    where are u
    Mace
    Mace
    Oh I didn’t realize it you were +6 and not -6. That was my bad. You can take the win if you want.
    feen
    feen
    we can play now
    we're paired for mix but u have to mega tour. i'm -7. can we play Wednesday? i'm on showdown in the om room under 'wishes'!
    Mace
    Mace
    Should mention I’m GMT+5 atm
    skies
    skies
    um well the best time for me is like 2-3 pm which is 2-3 am for you @_@... i have work in the morning and plans at night, so i couldn't really do either of those....
    Mace
    Mace
    Can you play Friday at 2am my time? That should be Thursday at 2pm for you.
    wow the img gets murdered as an avatar
    Mace
    Mace
    I didn’t realize how small it was until I checked on my laptop.
    Ullar
    Ullar
    i can enlarge if u like
    Mace
    Mace
    Nah it’s cool. This will just incentivize me to make my own pfp
    fite when for kris mnm tour?
    gmt +8 here nighttime on weekdays and fully available on saturday
    Skelos
    do you want to fight now
    I can only do literally just now
    Mace
    Mace
    Sorry I was in class when you sent the message are you on now?
    Mace
    Mace
    So when do you wanna play
    hey we're paired for USUM release tour, I'm GMT -5 and most available on the weekends. Therefore, sometime today, next Saturday, or Sunday, in between the 3-9 area would work best for me (in my time). When will the best time be for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…