Master Chief
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey just letting u know that ur tag didnt work properly for pu spring ssnl
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    ah thanks for letting me know. I got a notif anyway when the round went up lol but thanks anyway
    Hey we play for RU budget tournament. Im GMT -10 and am free at my nights (your mornings). I’m on vacation and my schedule is kind of weird so contacting me on discord so we can fluidly contact is better: Trap#0462
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Am a but busy until Wednesday I’ll send you a discord pm
    Yo AG Ssnls, -5, when you wanna play?
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Hey my exams get over on Monday. I'm GMT +1 would Monday at like 10pm my time work
    Catalystic
    Catalystic
    should be ok I’ll talk to you via discord
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    sure sure. I can be flexible after monday so just lmk
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    omg you're back!!! <3 how u been bro
    Jordy
    Jordy
    i'm good, got my school n stuff back on track, rly enjoying mons too. also i might come around the ru discord soon
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    cool hmu when you do
    we play for ubers ssnl, im gmt -5 and can generally play any time after 6 pm my time
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Hey man I have exams right now and wanna focus on them so take the win dude. Gl in the rest of seasonals :)
    n10siT
    n10siT
    thanks! good luck with your exams!
    ag ssnl when can you play?
    gmt +5:30 , arushiii on ps!
    Master Chief
    Lana
    Lana
    heyy i have a class at 6pm which i didnt know of earlier, so can u try to come on half an hour early from our scheduled time (4:30pm for me) so that we can play all games comfortably?
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    should be able to
    AG ssnl r5, when are you available? I'm GMT -6, going to be pretty busy until Tuesday next week so ideally we'd play then or afterwards, let me know what works.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Would you be able to play the same time Wednesday? I didn't realize how busy this week would be for me, if not I can still play today.
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    No problem Wednesday same time works. See you tomorrow
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    My prof decided to keep us late so I'll be a bit later than we scheduled, I should be on 45 minutes from now.
    hi when ag ssnl, -6 and i can make sometime p much any day work
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Hey sorry something came up. Is it possible to shift the battle forward by an hour and have jt at 12 am gmt. If not I’m willing to reschedule. Sorry for the late notice but if you can make 12
    I’ll most definitely be there
    MZ
    MZ
    that should work fine
    MZ
    MZ
    im on main
    Playing for crack house tour. GMT-4 can play 7-9 pm my time only. I'm giving you 2 weeks in advance to try and schedule I expect to play you. First signs of sketchiness however, I will be going for act.
    Hey, paired for Ubers seasonal. GMT+0. When suits for you? The sooner the better for me!
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Hi same time zone. How would Monday at 8 pm work for you? Lab timings are a bit tight This week so Monday evening is really good with me. Can also do Wednesday afternoon at around 2
    Atlantic
    Monday at 8pm is great! See you then
    Hello. We play for Ubers Pentathlon round one. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    9pm your time on Thursday sounds great. I will catch you then!
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Hey I'll find you in the ubers room around the scheduled time but I may be a bit late due to a presentation I'm giving (idk how long the other presentations will take but i'll try my best to be there on time)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ty for letting me know
    hey do you want to play for uu conquest? I have decidueye and crobat
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    What’s your ps alt. I’ll try and catch you later on. I only have mienshao since I lost rotom cut
    Lapras!
    Lapras!
    I'm lapraz on ps
    ru ssnl, gmt-7 when are u good
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    I’m gmt +0. Weekend work sucks best. How about 8 pm my time Saturday
    lax
    lax
    Mmk
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Just realised autocorrect made my post look retarded but i meant to say “weekend works best”. Anyway see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…