Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't post in Policy Review, but to reply to your argument:
    > We don't allow the Mimic glitch, which gives Pokemon access to moves they don't learn; why should we allow this, which gives Pokemon access to stats they can't reach?
    We allow the Pomeg glitch, which gives a few Pokemon a few moves they can't get (limited reach). This glitch gives one Pokemon one set of stats they can't get (even more limited reach).
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I knew that would come up! I think the Pomeg glitch is a lot different because it only allows Pokemon to get moves they don't learn YET, rather than not at all; a level 100 Porygon in DPP would have access to Tri Attack while a level 5 would not. Pomeg Glitch is also pretty irrelevant now because you can use Heart Scale to learn moves you don't get until later now, but I imagine there are a few modern cases (with DPP tutors)
    Zowayix
    Zowayix
    You could make a very similar argument for this glitch: Giratina-O *can* hold a non-Griseous Orb item in-game, just only in the Distortion World (or in one PWT DLC tournament). That's why I specifically brought up these scenarios in the original RoA thread. And this glitch is also irrelevant now for all games Gen 5+.

Phrased more similarly: "In Gen 4, Porygon can have Tri Attack...but from level 51 onwards only. Too bad Little Cup demands level 5 only. Oh look, here's a glitch that gives Porygon Tri Attack at level 5 anyway. Convenient; let's use it."
    "In Gen 4, Giratina-O can hold a non-Griseous Orb item...but in the Distortion World only. Too bad Ubers/AG demands link battles only. Oh look, here's a glitch that gives "Giratina-O" a non-Griseous Orb item in link battles anyway. Convenient; let's use it."
    remember that time you roasted me for using tr audino?
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    Sudowoodo is in desperate need of....something....it's just underwhelming, I thought since it was so against the grain....being with it being rock type, in a tournament where the predominant type is grass; it would be an ace up my sleeve. Head Smash does what a Head Smash should do. I had Ice/Fire punch with body slam to chance a paralysis if tempted. 252 Att/ 252 SpD@ Assault Vest for longevity. As for weapon V, yeah I didn't expect you to be prepared. I like to bring stuff to throw people off, it works in my favor from time to time.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I was honestly surprised you didn't bring Passimian, it's faster than most of the format and that Close Combat HURTS
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    And thats why I passed on the Passimian. It was TOO predictable for me. Plus, with the only available ability being only useful in doubles, it was kind of easy to pass up.
    good avy
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    shoutout to Stratos for providing the avatar
    Lixx
    Lixx
    what part of PA? if you don't mind me asking. I'm located right outside of pittsburgh
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I live in Pittsburgh, my family lives about 15/20 minutes north
    Lc seasonal, I really prefer to get this done today during my evening / afternoon, because i will be busy from tuesday to friday. gmt +1
    Empo
    Empo
    Can also do later like 8 pm my time
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    It is now 11:03 my time, so that should work out (if you wanna play in two hours)
    Empo
    Empo
    yeah sure, now too! im at home rn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…