Paleo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when would you like to play for OST? I'm GMT +13, available all day today, tomorrow and possibly bits of the weekend.
    Googly
    Googly
    Ehh, I wouldn't count on it. I'll probably be more free Saturday than Sunday, so if you can do the same times Friday that might work. Would rather play today or tomorrow if you can though.
    Paleo
    Paleo
    I'm really busy w school during the week and can't move my schedule around today, but I can do Friday 9:30 est.
    Googly
    Googly
    Aight man, that's cool I think that'll work
    mnm open gmt+1 when?
    Paleo
    Paleo
    I'm gmt-5, is Saturday 10PM your time, 3 pm my time, too late for u?
    Paleo
    Paleo
    Oops that'd be 4PM my time
    Akashi
    Akashi
    yh that good
    hey hello we play for monothreat tiebreaker i'm gmt -5 and admittedly pretty open this weekend anytime besides like 3pm-9pm. let me know what works for you, thanks.
    Paleo
    Paleo
    10:00 pm today is fine, I'm also est
    Nat
    Nat
    i might not be awake by 10pm, idk if you'd want to shoot for a little later just in case.
    Hi. We are playing for OST round 2. I'm GMT+2, usually available 5PM-11PM my time. My next 5 days (Friday-Tuesday) are little busy, so I'd prefer to play some day after that.
    Paleo
    Paleo
    yea sorry i forgot about this, wanna play saturday 4pm est?
    Paleo
    Paleo
    tomorrow saturday i mean
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Forgot to answer earlier, but yeah, it should work (if it's 11PM for me like I think it is)
    Hmm. We have to play for Mono Seasonals, I'm gmt -3. When can you make it? I'm honestly available most days as long as it's not too early.
    Paleo
    Paleo
    Ite Monday at like 6 gmt-5 good for you? 8pm your time
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Sure, that sounds great
    I'm your opponent in Smogon Tournament 3. When can you battle? Saturday or Sunday are the best days for me, preferably 3pm ~ 6pm.(in GMT -3, my time).
    Chamlly
    Chamlly
    Do u prefer playing today or in the next saturday?
    Paleo
    Paleo
    im on right now if u want to play, but next saturday is fine too ig
    Chamlly
    Chamlly
    I prefer next Saturday, then. See ya!
    Hey. We play for DPP PU this round. I see you're GMT -5, while I'm GMT +1. I have a bunch of time both Friday and Saturday, could those possibly work for you? If so, what time?
    We're paired for the Gen4 PU tournament. I'm GMT -5 (EST) and can play at what is my team 7-11pm any day in the next week. I'm free a lot of other times as well in the morning and afternoon, so let me know what time works best for you.
    Hey when do you wanna play for RU ssnl ?
    Paleo
    Paleo
    tomorrow afternoon 3-5 pm est is fine, and any other day at that time is also ok
    Pepeduce
    Pepeduce
    Yh I'll be on stours
    mono seasonal? -7 can do most nights, weekend, etc
    Paleo
    Paleo
    something came up, ill be gone from ~5:30 to ~8:30, so if u want to play now you've got the hour, but i wont be back till 8:30 and i shouldnt be staying up past 11 on school nights ;p
    MZ
    MZ
    At school now but 8:30 your time still works for me
    Paleo
    Paleo
    im here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…